Football Automation Issue

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
ArticalBadboy

Hello all,

Having trouble getting my Betdaq football automation to fire.
Can I check the following points please:

I am fixing the the market order before the game starts

1. Using the Historic Relative Odds Condition.
Nominated 1 in order of favoritism back price now is less than Nominated 1 in order of favoritism back price 60 seconds ago minus 25 ticks.
I am correct in thinking this parameter should trigger if the favourite scores?

2. Using the Historic Relative Odds Condition.
Nominated 2 in order of Betdaq order back price now is more than Nominated 2 in order of Betdaq order back price 60 seconds ago plus 25 ticks.
I am correct in thinking nominated 2 is the Draw (or could fixing the market order change that?)
I want this to trigger if the favourite scores, where the market believes there is less chance of a draw

3. Relative Odds Condition.
Applies to position 1 in order of favoritism
Back price = Back Price of Nominated 1 in order of Betdaq order plus 0 ticks
I am correct in thinking this parameter should trigger if the favourite is playing at home?

Regards

ABB
Dallas

The first two conditions are fine, I can't see what the need is for the 3rd though?
ArticalBadboy

Thanks Dallas,
I only want to focus on favourites playing at home.
How would I do that in BetAngel (Betdaq) without that 3rd condition?
Dallas

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:57 pm
Thanks Dallas,
I only want to focus on favourites playing at home.
How would I do that in BetAngel (Betdaq) without that 3rd condition?
Ah ok i see what your doing now, yes the relative odds condition is the way to go
The rule it self is applied to the fav then the relative odds condition should look like this to ensure the fav is at home
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ArticalBadboy

I'm confused; surely the image shows a condition that would only confirm the selection is indeed the favourite?
It will trigger if the back price is below row 2 Betdaq order (which is the draw), but wouldn't this still trigger if the favourite is the away team?
Dallas

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:12 am
I'm confused; surely the image shows a condition that would only confirm the selection is indeed the favourite?
It will trigger if the back price is below row 2 Betdaq order (which is the draw), but wouldn't this still trigger if the favourite is the away team?
Yes, sorry had my BF hat on when doing that, it should be row 3 it tests for the away team on BD

Return to “Betdaq exchange”