4th Place market disappear In-play

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
fredyboy67

Hi, i'm trying to learn scalping and want to use the 4th Place market but as soon the market goes in-play the market disappear so impossible to scalp in-play or to close my pre-inplay position, the win and place markets can be traded pre/in-play so don't understand why not the 4th place market?
Thanks for your help
Jukebox

fredyboy67 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:19 pm
Hi, i'm trying to learn scalping and want to use the 4th Place market but as soon the market goes in-play the market disappear so impossible to scalp in-play or to close my pre-inplay position, the win and place markets can be traded pre/in-play so don't understand why not the 4th place market?
Thanks for your help
Its not the market that's disappearing its the money. You can't really scalp in a market where no-one else is putting any money in - its definitely not the place to learn and may even have a few sharkbots waiting to pounce. Its safer to stick to the busy markets while learning.
rik

place markets are harder to scalp in my experience even when using small amounts, especially forget about inplay
i think the ratio of price insensitive punters happy to take whats on offer is smaller
also your likely to matched by a bot that worked out if the place market is too out of line with the win market, especially in running that should be bad value almost every time

Return to “Betdaq exchange”