Compatibility of BA Betfair Files in BA Betdaq

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
AMS01

Hi, I use Bet Angel on Betfair for the o1.5 goals market but also want to trade the SH with the plus 2 Goal market or Lay Current Score on 60mins... The problem I have is that, if i want to trade the SH of a game already in BA with the o1.5 goal market it interferes with the SH trade I'm doing by continuing to green up if trading SH in the o1.5 goal market.

Can I use BA Betfair files in the BA Betdaq software.. obviously being on a separate exchange seems the easiest way to segment them lol
Dallas

No they are different for each version.

Betdaq does not offer all the same options as the Betfair version, but if it does you will just be able to recreate the same rules files in Betdaq
AMS01

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:47 pm
No they are different for each version.

Betdaq does not offer all the same options as the Betfair version, but if it does you will just be able to recreate the same rules files in Betdaq
Thanks Dallas, will try to recreate the Betfair file you pointed me to for laying current unders using a window of odds... think I set the Betfair one between 2.4 & 5.2 on 59mins plus around 2mins for FH extra time 👍

Return to “Betdaq exchange”