Betdaq new commission structure.

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
megarain

Dear Mega

This service message is to inform you that as of 00.01 Thursday 31st March 2022, we will be making the following changes to our Terms and Conditions:

Commission

21.1 Commission is paid by customers based on their net winnings in a market. No commission is payable where the customer has made a net loss on a market.

21.2 BETDAQ charges a flat 2% commission fee to customers on all Exchange Net Market Winnings on All Sports: ("Normal Commission Rate").

21.3 BETDAQ reserves the right to charge an additional rate to the Normal Commission Rate on certain sports from time to time, (“Enhanced Commission”). Such Enhanced Commission will be clearly marked in the Market Information where it applies.

21.4 The Normal Commission Rate and the Enhanced Commission Rate apply to all consumer customers on BETDAQ. However, we reserve the right to apply different rates to accounts in other customer categories such as commercial customers or customers with heavy usage of the Exchange such as, but not limited to, API customers. We will notify such customers in advance if their accounts become subject to charges other than the these specified commission rates.

21.5 Commission points have no impact in the calculation of the amount of commission you pay and may be used in marketing or loyalty programs. Commission points are awarded to customers on the following basis: One Exchange commission point is earned for each £25/€40/$40 won or lost across Exchange markets. Points have no cash redemption value at any time.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team.
eightbo

P urple C harge inc.?
Kai

megarain wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:00 pm
However, we reserve the right to apply different rates to accounts in other customer categories such as commercial customers or customers with heavy usage of the Exchange such as, but not limited to, API customers. We will notify such customers in advance if their accounts become subject to charges other than the these specified commission rates.
So regarding these charges, are they going to ban the word 'premium' like Putin banned the word 'war'?
Euler

I didn't really read it as the imposition of a new charge. They have always had the right to discuss additional charges with customers, but I've seen little evidence of this myself.

You always have this problem with certain aspects of trading in that people will always look to exploit opportunities. Whereas I offer the majority of my bets to the market, rather that sweeping up ones left on the table.
Naffman

Tbf they need to put something in their T&C’s about an additional charge as what happens if someone has 20 BA’s running at one time or is constantly retrieving data but barely placing any bets

Return to “Betdaq exchange”