Betdaq Down / Betdaq site crash

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Panto Prince

Yes, that's exactly the same issue I am having here.
Let's hope they sort it soon.
Hepburn

same cant login
Dallas

Betdaq are experiencing some issues at the moment which is preventing logins via their API, no time scale has been given as yet except they have recently posted on Twitter they hope to have it fixed ASAP
stueytrader

Cannot log in to the website, but BA still seems to be working there.

Need to tweet their twitter to keep asking to get this running properly - they did a 'downgrade' yesterday of course.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Panto Prince

It's not working properly at all. Some markets suspended in play, XSP being honoured on some bets and not others. Can't bet with any confidence at present and certainly can't risk leaving automation running unattended. I've been stitched up too many times before. As far as today goes, I'm out!
Hepburn

XSP working ok for me.
banana_man

Betdaq website and markets on Bet Angel struggling to refresh. This seems to be a common theme now on busy horse racing days.
banana_man

Can anyone else confirm that the Betdaq Horse and Greyhound markets are struggling to refresh? When I click on Refresh in the Market Selection window it shows the Greyhound and Horse Racing lists as blank. The markets I have loaded up in Guardian refresh normally for a few seconds then freeze up for a long time before refreshing normally again. Sometimes a few markets will refresh ok while others will be stuck for ages. This has been happening regularly on busy days like Boxing Day, New Years and today. The fact that it happens on certain days leads me to believe its not an issue on my side. I haven't changed any of my BA settings lately and I'm using the same automation as I've done for months. I've updated and rebooted my VPS just in case with no improvement. I've tried running BA on my personal PC and still have the same issue. I've messaged Betdaq about it twice, but no reply yet.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”