The Betdaq manifesto

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
freddy

Commission free first race is Good idea :)
I guess they are thinking if they get you there for the first race you may stay all day :D

Wonder what Fairer in-runing delays mean ???

Betdaq currently have a lot of unmanaged markets, Betfair don't and have some with huge unnecessary delays imo.

So i have no idea what fairer may mean
longer ?, shorter ?, none ? :lol:
PeterLe

What would be your ideal then Freddy?
I'd like to see no delay on the horses and 1 sec on the football! :)
jimrobo

I'm guessing you mean commission free first race on betdaq and betfair today. Betfair said nothing about premium charge on that race though. They will be including any profit with your premium charge
mugsgame

PC is not effected, although the commission you would have generated goes into the calculations.This is the first time I can ever remember that Betfair have made some dort of gesture to put things right. Usually they just hide behind their T&C's and say "tough luck".
Ladbrokes have definitely made an impact already. No question
freddy

PeterLe wrote:What would be your ideal then Freddy?
I'd like to see no delay on the horses and 1 sec on the football! :)
Sounds good to me :) , i know people moan about being caught out by the fast picture players, but i would rather that than have a massive 8 sec + bet placement delay as is current.

It doesn't matter anyway, on football the longer delays just help cover the incompetence on the suspend button, no matter what the delay has been there is still often hovering.
So it may be wise to invest on that side of things rather than take the easy route and increase delays and kill off in running all together.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”