liquidity watch

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
mugsgame

There is no chance of Betfair removing the PC.

And the thing about customers, is once you have treated them badly and they find another company to do business with they are very, very hard to get back. If you have f***** them over once, you are likely to do it again.
The trick is not to take them for granted in the first place. Isn't that the way every other business in the world operates?

I have a strong feeling the balance is tipping, and what's more it's gathering momentum. We are close to a shift in power
andyfuller

Only me :D

Been away for a while and was just wondering how things are looking on Betdaq?

As I am at a loose end this weekend I was thinking of dusting off my trading mouse and giving the markets a bash on Betdaq for a bit of fun whilst watching the racing.

Have things continued to improve liquidity wise?

Hope the markets have been treating everyone well :!:
steven1976

There is quite a bit more money showing in the pre race markets compared to a few months ago. If you are looking for positions for swings, I would say you may find some good positions without the PC. In the past there was always worry of the markets being very gappy but there are bigger numbers showing so it could be good for swingers looking to sit on a long term position and knowing there should be enough money to get out.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”