Different Betdaq websites

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Naffman

I've just been looking at Betdaq and I have realised they have 2 websites - betdaq.com and betdaq.co.uk - what is the difference?
hhh

A year ago I tried to sign up to betdaq.co.uk and was denied. (From NZ)

I tried to sign up again a few weeks ago @ betdaq.co.uk, and got redirected to betdaq.com and successfully signed up. I can now trade on Betdaq exchange...
Naffman

That is very strange as I'm from Australia but when I try and access both websites it comes up with a page showing my IP Address and legal restrictions. You would've thought if Betdaq was allowed in NZ then it would in Aus?...
kelpie

Ladbrokes search for mug punters to rip off, domestic or foreign johnies no matter, has spanned generations

betdaq is just continuing this search
steven1976

They allow access to their site in Thailand but don't allow access to their video pictures which I often found strange.
jimrobo

the video comes from atr and racing uk so the geographial restrictions with video come from the licensing agreements with those companies not from betdaq themselves
Euler

Looks like they are offline at the moment.
foxwood

Back up now - not known them go down before ?
hhh

Naffman wrote:That is very strange as I'm from Australia but when I try and access both websites it comes up with a page showing my IP Address and legal restrictions. You would've thought if Betdaq was allowed in NZ then it would in Aus?...
Come on mate, its not a case of anything NZ can do, OZ can do too... I would guess it is due to Australian legislation keeping the OZ betting dollar local :roll:

Live coverage is an issue for inplay trading down under. Even though I can use betdaq exchange and bet in play, I cannot get any live video on betfair or betdaq. SkyTV has the monopoly on live sports in NZ, and would have thought FOX will have majority of the rights in Aus too?

Positive thinking, once Packer gets hold of Betfair AUS, and the Australian government wakes up to the fact that the Australian online inplay betting market is not monopolized by a foreign country anymore then things should start to progress hopefully... However live coverage will be phase II or VII

Return to “Betdaq exchange”