Trump US-Election Betting from abroad

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jamesg46

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:37 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:18 pm
busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:41 pm
First of all, thanks for your replies.

Secondly, I'm sure that Trump will win this, somewhere between now and the 20th of Jan., that's the main reason why I'd even consider going down there. I'm from Germany and I can actually confirm that this server raid happened, not eyewitness sources but almost that and that at some point the 'good guys' had them.

The bad news you just broke to me is the day of settlement of the market, 14th of Dec. is ***** cause they probably gonna drag this out til oblivion. Can somebody give me the link to the part of the ToC where that's stated? Or maybe I'm just gonna msg them and ask them about the specifics of all that.
I'm sure I watched Sydney from a podium within the Whitehouse break this news to the msm but it got no coverage, Rudys hair dye was much more important.

I'm not sure how relevant the raid is to the outcome but it raises my eyebrows. A raid also took place in Spain and further Dominion servers were recovered. Reports of an actual gun fight and or stand off at the one in Germany but I may be going down the movie route here, I cant be certain what is or isn't real anymore.
it wasn't a stand-off, Frankfurt is used as the biggest hacker spot of the US IntelCom in Europe (google DE-CIX), the NSA and CIA are linked into this hub over the Dagger Complex around Darmstadt & Wiesbaden. XKeyscore was very much real and obviously didn't stop after the NSA was caught red-handed wiretappping the phones of our upper gov.
INSCOM went in and took it, CIA tried to wipe everything, that's where weapons got drawn, nobody shot. CIA won't allow these guys to testify in court cause it would show the world the playbook of the CIA how they're overthrowing govs around the world. Biden will never be president, just watch the news this week.
This is way more interesting than Pats nothing happened theory... at least there is some meat on the bone. Thanks for posting :D
Derek27

I was wondering what the hell you're all talking about. Just watched the news and didn't hear anything. Then I realised it's coming from the same bunch of lunatics that claim Trump's won a landslide victory so it's not newsworthy. :roll:
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:33 pm
I was wondering what the hell you're all talking about. Just watched the news and didn't hear anything. Then I realised it's coming from the same bunch of lunatics that claim Trump's won a landslide victory so it's not newsworthy. :roll:
Its not in the news because its a conspiracy theory... a bloody good one too,.although a week old.
Derek27

busfahrer09 wrote:

Secondly, I'm sure that Trump will win this, somewhere between now and the 20th of Jan., that's the main reason why I'd even consider going down there. I'm from Germany and I can actually confirm that this server raid happened, not eyewitness sources but almost that and that at some point the 'good guys' had them.

The bad news you just broke to me is the day of settlement of the market, 14th of Dec. is ***** cause they probably gonna drag this out til oblivion. Can somebody give me the link to the part of the ToC where that's stated? Or maybe I'm just gonna msg them and ask them about the specifics of all that.
Go to the market page in the website and click on 'rules'.

The fact that you even considered going there without checking out that it's an online firm, and that you think it's worth backing Trump without even understand the rules that determine the winner would suggest you're almost certain to make a big mistake if you get involved in this market.
Last edited by Derek27 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:39 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Its not in the news because its a conspiracy theory... a bloody good one too,.although a week old.
The police have just raided my neighbour's house and they're seizing large boxes of ballot papers. :o :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Derek27 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:54 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 pm
No servers were seized anywhere it's all BS....

Ah I cant be bothered :lol:
I just don't know Pat, I've seen the fact checkers dismiss it but I also watched the words come from a podium at a white house press brief.

I've also seen msm lie over and over and over again. What or who is believable anymore. I'm game for a thriller of a story, there is no thriller in nothing has happened haha.
Ok I promise for my own sanity that this is the very last time I engage with anyone on this forum in regards to these election conspiracy theories. :D

First of all the statement "but I also watched the words come from a podium at a white house press brief" doesn't mean a whole lot considering the amount of BS and lies that has been spouted at white house pressers over the past 4 years.

But most importantly Sidney Powell the person in the press conference who makes these claims is a conspiracy nutjob. In fact she's so nuts that even Trump has distanced himself from her. Since that press conference Trump instructed his legal team to issue a statement saying “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Also the stories about the servers in Germany have been debunked.
busfahrer09

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:46 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

I just don't know Pat, I've seen the fact checkers dismiss it but I also watched the words come from a podium at a white house press brief.

I've also seen msm lie over and over and over again. What or who is believable anymore. I'm game for a thriller of a story, there is no thriller in nothing has happened haha.
Ok I promise for my own sanity that this is the very last time I engage with anyone on this forum in regards to these election conspiracy theories. :D

First of all the statement "but I also watched the words come from a podium at a white house press brief" doesn't mean a whole lot considering the amount of BS and lies that has been spouted at white house pressers over the past 4 years.

But most importantly Sidney Powell the person in the press conference who makes these claims is a conspiracy nutjob. In fact she's so nuts that even Trump has distanced himself from her. Since that press conference Trump instructed his legal team to issue a statement saying “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

You know shit, just parroting CNN doesn't make it true. She had to distance herself from the Trump campaign ON HER OWN cause at the same time she's the lawyer of General Flynn who got pardoned shortly after. Also she's filing civil lawsuits which underly a different kind of ruleset than the lawsuits the Trump campaign is pushing. You don't understand the whole complex situation, actually you don't understand anything at all, and the legal responsibilities that come with that and why? Cause your only news source is CNN or the joke of a news outlet you call BBC.

Trust your debunker at buzzfeed and please shit your pants the day you open the newspaper and Trump is still president and you didnt went all in on a 18:1 or at whatever it is rn, #TDS.
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:46 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

I know Pat, the news is unavoidable.

Still, I dont care much for bland, these kind of stories absorb into my attention... not because I believe or want to believe, I just find them fascinating.

The great thing about the mind is it'll come to its own conclusions, regardless of Pat or James saying something is or isn't true.

I've noticed people getting frustrated whenever someone mentions something that doesn't fit into their personal belief system, look at the beginning of this thread,.I had a suspicion he was on about backing Trump, but the first replies assumed he was a Biden backer, I couldn't wait for him to tell the forum... look what happened, it went from calm waters to insults.

Anyway, just because I write something about what somebody else says doesn't mean I've bought into it being fact... I'll always explore for myself, for the sake of your sanity, you don't need to engage with true or false, nobody cares, nobody will remember our conversation or even give it any weight in terms of importance.

Its all just a story, depending on who or what you believe, it's a different one. Tbh, I dont care to believe anyone, ill hold my judgement like I've said before but it sure is a fascinating one.
MemphisFlash

trump.JPG

think this just about sums this thread up!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:44 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
The police have just raided my neighbour's house and they're seizing large boxes of ballot papers. :o :lol: :lol:
Take it your neighbour is a Democrat :D :lol:
busfahrer09

Derek27 wrote:
busfahrer09 wrote:

Go to the market page in the website and click on 'rules'.

The fact that you even considered going there without checking out that it's an online firm, and that you think it's worth backing Trump without even understand the rules that determine the winner would suggest you're almost certain to make a big mistake if you get involved in this market.
I'm already heavily invested in this market but at odds between 1.8-2.45. I know betfair well, I even had my own support guy at London HQ before they had to leave the german market, idc if you believe me. I just thought these bettings shops are everywhere in Australia the same way you find them at every corner in the UK, what's so hard to understand about that smh...
I wanted to fly down, go in one of these shops, put 10k on trump and in case I win I'd travel back a few months later, depending on the time I have left to cash in.....

All I know is that Trump will be on this balcony Jan. 20th., you'll see it, too.
MemphisFlash

hopefully he will be swinging from a rope off that balcony
busfahrer09

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 pm
I know Pat, the news is unavoidable.

Still, I dont care much for bland, these kind of stories absorb into my attention... not because I believe or want to believe, I just find them fascinating.

The great thing about the mind is it'll come to its own conclusions, regardless of Pat or James saying something is or isn't true.

I've noticed people getting frustrated whenever someone mentions something that doesn't fit into their personal belief system, look at the beginning of this thread,.I had a suspicion he was on about backing Trump, but the first replies assumed he was a Biden backer, I couldn't wait for him to tell the forum... look what happened, it went from calm waters to insults.

Anyway, just because I write something about what somebody else says doesn't mean I've bought into it being fact... I'll always explore for myself, for the sake of your sanity, you don't need to engage with true or false, nobody cares, nobody will remember our conversation or even give it any weight in terms of importance.

Its all just a story, depending on who or what you believe, it's a different one. Tbh, I dont care to believe anyone, ill hold my judgement like I've said before but it sure is a fascinating one.
at least a sane person with the right mindset, your observations were spot-on.
MemphisFlash

i'm done with this thread.
here are the facts
electorialcollege joe biden = 302
dickhead trump = 232
even a child can count that up and see who the winner is.

can you count to 302 asswipe.
TraderFred

Do they have betfair betting shops in Australia ? Or is just online only like over here ?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”