Profitable strategy for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Kai

Emmson wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:52 am
I've read on here that edges are shared in the shadows via PM. Explore that route Trader.
Through pillowtalk? I believe edges are found on the ladder and on your own screen :D Mostly whilst observing markets with an objective neutral pair of eyes!!! But I guess sometimes also on obscure Youtube channels :lol:
Trader724

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:56 am
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:14 am
Kai wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:04 am
Btw OP not sure if anyone stated the obvious previously, but just because you value the strategy at 1k pounds it doesn't mean that is the actual value. To an auto guy it could be worth far more, if they fully figure out where the edge comes from and tweak it further, or apply a similar approach to other markets and stuff or opens the door for a whole variety of similar approaches, so it's not that simple.

From what I can tell so far auto guys seem to value simple small manual strats because they're easier to auto and can cover all markets for smaller stakes. Might be something to keep in mind as well.

But Derek obviously has a point, good intentions aren't the best excuse when you're demanding 1k for something, without any real proof of concept or credibility either :)
I've tweaked it further. All I can say is It has a lot of potential.
Must be worth twice as much now that you've tweaked it further. :roll:
You've lost the plot.
Derek27

Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:03 am
Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:56 am
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:14 am

I've tweaked it further. All I can say is It has a lot of potential.
Must be worth twice as much now that you've tweaked it further. :roll:
You've lost the plot.
I don't think you ever found the plot if you're expecting anyone to pay £1K for a simple strategy. It's not lay the draw by any chance is it? :)
Trader724

Simple strategies make a lot of money. Have you always had this defiant attitude or it only happens when you don't get enough sleep? You're just talking nonsense.
Derek27

Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:28 am
Simple strategies make a lot of money. Have you always had this defiant attitude or it only happens when you don't get enough sleep? You're just talking nonsense.
You're the one that lacks understanding. Nobody's suggesting your strategy isn't profitable, however simple it is. What I'm trying to get through to you is that for every winning strategy there's a hundred losing ones. Who in their right mind would pay a complete stranger £1K because he says he's got a winning strategy? Those sort of people will already have been conned out of all their money by conmen!
Trader724

I appreciate your effort but I don't remember asking for your help. Just because you have a trust issue doesn't mean everyone is like you or should think like you.
I don't know what kind of trader you are if £1000 seems like a lot of money to you for a profitable strategy.
goat68

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:41 am
Trader724 wrote:
You're the one that lacks understanding. Nobody's suggesting your strategy isn't profitable, however simple it is. What I'm trying to get through to you is that for every winning strategy there's a hundred losing ones. Who in their right mind would pay a complete stranger £1K because he says he's got a winning strategy? Those sort of people will already have been conned out of all their money by conmen!
You've hit the nail on the head Derek, Trader724 think about it, would you pay £1k to a complete stranger based on a few words...?
Trader724

It is a risk that must be assumed in the absence of guarantee options. If there was such a thing, I would gladly offer it because my strategy is just awesome.
Trader724

goat68 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:55 am
Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:41 am
Trader724 wrote:
You've hit the nail on the head Derek, Trader724 think about it, would you pay £1k to a complete stranger based on a few words...?
I can't offer the strategy first because I would risk hundreds of times more
ilovepizza82

If it costs £1000 and if I understand correctly can make £1000 too within a year with £100 stake (or is it the whole bank?) then that would mean it can only generate 10 points a year...thats not a lot if you ask me unless im missing something here. My silly gh system can produce between 400-500 points withinn a year. 10 points is not a lot but again. I might be missing something here as didnt read the whole thread.
MemphisFlash

How about producing a video of this so called "super-bot" in action.
i am sure that everyone here is not going to give you anything,
let alone £1000. you are a clown and if no-one else will say it, then i will
Take your super bot and shove it up your arse!!!
to75ne

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:08 am
always the diplomat :lol:

i can sell anyone a better one for £900. save yourselves er ton
Trader724

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:08 am
Why don't you f*ck off out of my thread? Show your age you freaking tosser.
MemphisFlash

Now your sounding desperate to get £1000,
have you blown your wages and can't pay your household bills!!!
Your not a very good salesperson are you!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

First rule of selling
The customer is always right.
second rule of selling
Never swear at a customer.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Tue May 18, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trader724

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:34 am
Now your sounding desperate to get £1000,
have you blown your wages and can't pay your household bills!!!
Your not a very good salesperson are you!!!
You're an idiot. Sorry but you are at least in this moment.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”