Profitable strategy for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:48 pm
I'd be surprised if Derek or Memph didn't PM just to see wtf he was talking about and trying to sell or to troll him 8-) :lol:
I never even thought of PMing him but after Rik pretended to be interested and asked for a PL it was obvious he was only interested in a greedy sucker and loser who would get so excited he'd take him on trust. In all honesty I feel a bit of an idiot wasting my time on this thread, but at least it's been entertaining. :)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:55 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Do you people still pay rent? Why not buy a house for yourself? I want to add that some of the biggest critics here have contacted me privately because they were interested in buying although I mentioned that I want to make someone profitable so I won't sell to anyone. They seem to have a face for any situation. I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
Come on spill the names of the critics that pm'd you for it.... make my year!
Okay, I'll come clean. It was me. I was willing to pay £5K for it but he insisted on giving it to someone who really needed it. :lol: :lol:
OP is very lucky Spreadbetting is not around anymore, a master of sarcasm would have a field day here :lol:

Something like how lucky the forum is to be graced by the presence of such a trading philanthropist or some such :mrgreen:

(we're just practically teasing him since he doesn't want to say anything or until he spills the beans :D)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:00 pm
Kai wrote:
I'd be surprised if Derek or Memph didn't PM just to see wtf he was talking about and trying to sell or to troll him 8-) :lol:
I never even thought of PMing him but after Rik pretended to be interested and asked for a PL it was obvious he was only interested in a greedy sucker and loser who would get so excited he'd take him on trust. In all honesty I feel a bit of an idiot wasting my time on this thread, but at least it's been entertaining. :)
I don't think Rik was sarcastic at all :D Was he? :lol: If he was I completely suck at sarcasm :lol: Either way what idiot would even be embarrassed to demand OP shows basic info, something he had plenty of opportunity to show in the thread, only one way to maybe shut up any haters :)
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm
Trader724 wrote:

Do you people still pay rent? Why not buy a house for yourself? I want to add that some of the biggest critics here have contacted me privately because they were interested in buying although I mentioned that I want to make someone profitable so I won't sell to anyone. They seem to have a face for any situation. I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
Come on spill the names of the critics that pm'd you for it.... make my year!
Yeah right :lol: As if that gives OP any leverage whatsoever, I'd be surprised if Derek or Memph didn't PM just to see wtf he was talking about and trying to sell or to troll him 8-) :lol:

Get over yourselves, Rik already asked for a PM on page one : viewtopic.php?p=265963#p265963

I asked for same basic info as well later and I dunno about rik but I got nothing in reply as expected ;) Anyone serious should be able to answer the basic queries at least and not dodge all questions endlessly. And as to whether anyone can have any real interest in it that would depend on that basic info.

I just wanted to know who went the extra mile in their trolling.... after being accused myself of being a sad little troll it's nice to see that there is like minded people on the forum ;)
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:07 pm
I just wanted to know who went the extra mile in their trolling.... after being accused myself of being a sad little troll it's nice to see that there is like minded people on the forum ;)
Nah I wasn't even really trolling, maybe semi? Wanted to get to the bottom of this since after 10+ pages we learned absolutely nothing :D Plus always an off chance there could be some interest if something genuinely bottable. But not great with bots either yet so pretty unlikely as well.

But in general yeah I'll go a few extra miles with trolling sometimes, but never as far as creating alt accounts or things like that so that's never me FYI for the future :) Already gave Dallas a full disclaimer about such things :)
alexmr2

I have tested the system today, results seem ok so far
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:50 pm
I have tested the system today, results seem ok so far
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rik

Down 10k this week might as well take a punt on this getting me back on track for 1.
Whats the details??
elofan0

Thanks Goat for the reply.. well this thread generated a lot of interest and got well red :lol:
this is a great community with many skills amongst the people using this forum even though i am a novice i learn more from Bet angel forum everyday ...always looking for new things to try .. Dallas posts some great strategies
Everyone is after onething and thats PROFIT !!! :D
Emmson

P&L's need to be by screen recordings don't they? the heavily cropped ones often displayed on here with no bet ref id are absolutely worthless and are evidence of nothing.

Any future one I display on here will be by screen recordings like maybe this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KZRktonAjM

That was me and that is my YT channel
elofan0

good trade
rik

Cricket has such amazing liquidity if only I had some good strategies there!
OP profitable strategy is for Horses?
Derek27

rik wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:38 pm
Cricket has such amazing liquidity if only I had some good strategies there!
OP profitable strategy is for Horses?
His strategy is like Camilla in Red Dwarf, it's whatever you want or imagine it to be. :)
decomez6

Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:34 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm
Trader724 wrote:
I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
At least you've learned something from the experience :D
Not only that.
Arrogance can easily be mistaken for ignorance.
Some Confident people come accross as arrogant.
Your benevolence can also be mistaken to mean agressive display of streangth, even though your intentions are pure and innocent.
Take a look at this video then truely understand why some people are not easily swayed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lLJOHX7uW-0&feature=share

Hope you don’t take offence.
Last edited by decomez6 on Wed May 19, 2021 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
decomez6

decomez6 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:28 am
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:34 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm

At least you've learned something from the experience :D
Not only that.
Arrogance can easily be mistaken for ignorance.
Some Confident people come accross as arrogant.
Your benevolence can also be mistaken to mean agressive display of streangth, even though your intentions are pure and innocent.
Take a look at this video then truely understand why some people are not easily swayed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lLJOHX7uW-0&feature=share

Hope you don’t take offence.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”