Guardian daily record

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Kazbet

From a generation not brought up on computers and all that, I find BA very clever but sometimes struggle which what some might find the basics.
I have read and read the info on the forum and the training pages and usually find most info but can someone help or point me in the right direction to this problem.

I have modified my Guardian layout to include custom columns for horse trades ,with stuff like winner ,runners etc and I just want to download the page as it is at the end of the day into excel.
Basically copy and paste my days trades onto my spreadsheet which I have been updating manully for the 5000 plus trades I have recorded since starting at the beginning of the year.

Can it be done or am I missing the obvious,like a simple button or save as ??
Help appreciated
ShaunWhite

Kazbet wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 pm
From a generation not brought up on computers and all that,
Jeez Kazbet how old are you! :D I'm heading for 60 and my first job out of school was programming. I can't really comment on your issue because I don't use Guardian but it's never to late to learn and you would really benefit from doing some sort of beginners crash course in Excel. Udemy.com is my goto learning resource and I try to do a couple of relevant courses a year to stop the grey matter from seizing up. These days trading is an IT job so be prepared to get some on your CV if you want to make it a bit easier.
Euler

Kazbet wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 pm
From a generation not brought up on computers and all that, I find BA very clever but sometimes struggle which what some might find the basics.
I have read and read the info on the forum and the training pages and usually find most info but can someone help or point me in the right direction to this problem.

I have modified my Guardian layout to include custom columns for horse trades ,with stuff like winner ,runners etc and I just want to download the page as it is at the end of the day into excel.
Basically copy and paste my days trades onto my spreadsheet which I have been updating manully for the 5000 plus trades I have recorded since starting at the beginning of the year.

Can it be done or am I missing the obvious,like a simple button or save as ??
Help appreciated
You can export quite a lot of stuff automatically, have a look here: -

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349&p=96497&hilit=export#p96497
Kazbet

Thanks guys !!
I actually sorted it and now save hours with a couple of clicks at the end of the day.
I have also worked out how to auto review the data so its saving me lots of time and its helping me to see where to go
Interesting stuff all this technology but maybe we could have an old codgers how to use BA video :D :D
And a reduced rate for the over 60Ts :roll:
Euler

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:46 pm
Jeez Kazbet how old are you! :D I'm heading for 60 and my first job out of school was programming.
Hey Shaun, you don't look a day over 70!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”