button help

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
knyght

HI,
Can anyone help please, Ive been experimenting adding a few buttons on the one click screen, back, laying and in running and taken the 2nd and 3rd price buttons off. However in running the horses now change position in the grid according to price, how do i get them to stay in original order please?
thanks in advance for any help.
Realrocknrolla

knyght wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 pm
HI,
Can anyone help please, Ive been experimenting adding a few buttons on the one click screen, back, laying and in running and taken the 2nd and 3rd price buttons off. However in running the horses now change position in the grid according to price, how do i get them to stay in original order please?
You have something clicked to sort for example the lowest price to be at the top. Click on the top of the column like the micro chart where everything is the same.

Sorry on a train. Can’t screenshot.
jamesedwards

knyght wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 pm
HI,
Click above card number to sort by card. Click above jockeys silks column to sort into betfair order.
knyght

Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”