One Click And Ladder interface

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Diginet

Hi,

Is there a way to have the ladder as my default screen. When Guardian changes the market it always flips back to the one click screen?

Thanks

Craig
Euler

Bet Angel initialises on the one-click screen, so that's why it defaults there. We can look at some ability to initiate a switch in a future version.
Shaung89

+1 thanks

Not to hijack the thread but is there somewhere for BA suggestions? I'd like it that when I add all today's Racing markets via Guardian quick picks, it only adds those markets which are starting today, not all those which are available for tomorrow also.
Euler

We have a suggestions area. If suggestions are posted there we do note what people are asking for and how often. As you will have seen from prior releases we do take note, but depending on the development schedule we can't necessarily do them in any order.

If you want to bring it just today's racing, simply use a filter instead. It's more or less the same thing.

viewforum.php?f=63
Dallas

There is also a ready-made market filter you can download which finds only todays races
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=20472
Diginet

No problem thanks for the replies. Its easy enough just to undock the ladder and pin it to a second monitor it stays there when the markets change :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”