Betfair Row Order changing

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Smog_Trader

Hi,

I've a question around Betfair row order. Now, I know that this doesn't happen often but I will have to change my servants because although infrequent, it's happening a lot more than I anticipated.
I've a set of servants set up and they're activated depending on what I'm seeing, using the one-click screen to view the market I'll use a keyboard shortcut (assigned to a streamdeck button) to run the servant, which key/servant I use I'm taking from the row on the one click screen; I've got a streamdeck and the top row is the fav, second row second fav and so on. However, twice I've now noted that the betfair row order is different from the order on the one click screen.

I think I need to do one of two things, firstly to understand how I can reset the one click screen to mirror the Betfair row order, ideally I can set a rule to run 1 second before the start time of the race. Or, secondly, I need to change my servants and set up a way to sort the columns and then each servant would be assigned to a particular row.

Obviously, I'd like the simplest option of figuring out if/how I can refresh or reload the one click screen to mirror the Betfair row order.

In an inplay environment, the only time I've seen the Betfair row order change is in Formula1, so I'm presuming that the odds on the second row need to be below those of the first for a certain amount of time or by a certain price differential?

Has anyone had any experience with this or any pointers?

Thanks!
ShaunWhite

The Betfair row order never changes but the order of favouritism can and often does.
Smog_Trader

I think I understand now,
So where I'm using Betfair row order and a selection moves between those then that's the favouritism order changing but that discrepancy between favouritism and row order on the Betfair site and the one click screen isn't something that can be refreshed. It's just pulled in by BA when I open it on a morning.

So to overcome this I could run a rule to set in order of favouritism and use the order of favouritism instead of Betfair row order within the servant.

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure that'll head me off on the right path!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”