Attach BF graphs to ladders

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Crumpets

Does anybody know if it's possible to 'tie' BF charts to the on screen ladders?

I know you can put charts onto ladders, but atm my ladders each have advanced charts on them, and adding another row for another chart takes up too much ladder space; which is non negotiable!

I've tried having 1 BF chart open with the 'mouse' setting, but my attention span leaves a lot to be desired, and i end up losing money because of it.

So atm, i have 4 crudely cropped charts squeezed together on the top right hand corner of my screen. This is acceptable for now. But a problem arises when i reorder the ladders, because obviously the charts don't change order automatically if their respective ladders do. This problem is made worse if an outsider has steamed into the top 4!

I know that investing in a 2nd monitor is the obvious solution, but right now i can't justify buying one with my profits. But i'm in Catch 22, because whenever i sacrifice some chart, it causes me to make errors :cry:
So before i go out and spend, is there any sneaky solution first?

Cheers
Dallas

Yes, both the Betfair charts and Bet Angel advanced charts can be embedded to your ladders

In your ladder settings area go to the 'Charts' tab and tick which you want and configure there size and position
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/emb ... harts.html
Crumpets

Sorry. Dallas wha I meant was could I tie the bf charts to the ladders? But not have them embedded to the ladders.

So the ladders have the advanced charts atm, but not the BF charts because that would take up too much of my lovely ladder space :D

So could I open up a set of BF charts on screen, which would then change with any change to the ladders? Eg. 7th favourite steaming in to top 3 would bring up it's respective BF chart after I clicked the 're-order' button.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”