Bet Angel for Matched Betting

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Grizzly591

Hi all,
I was a fairly active Matched better and still dabble a bit.
I am interested in learning to Trade of course and that would be my main use of Bet Angel but I was wondering if there are any Matched Betting tools built into Bet Angel such as Matched Betting calculators, etc.
Also have any Matched Betting automations or Servants been written for Bet Angel to help with automatically placing Matched Betting Lay Bets.
Any information on the best way to use Bet Angel with Matched betting would be appreciated as I would still like to do Matched betting while I learn to Trade.
Also would it be possible to BUILT a simple back/lay matched betting calculator into a Servant?

Cheers
ShaunWhite

Trading is essentially just matched betting but all bets are (usually) done at the same place, ie Betfair or Betdaq. And instead of looking for price differences you're looking for price changes. So does it have ways to calculate that? .... It wouldn't be much good if it didn't. :)

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/index.html
Grizzly591

Thanks for the reply, I will just have to get my head around that ...

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”