delayed lay bet ,queued, and also a one click function

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
laytoback12345

hi community, im not a wizard on here but have a request, so please be kind, i looked at the ladder and i need to get a lay bet on there but dont want it to be triggered until certain criterias are met is this possible on betangel, to turn my delayed lay bet into a click so when i see fit i just press and it executes,
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:38 pm
hi community, im not a wizard on here but have a request, so please be kind, i looked at the ladder and i need to get a lay bet on there but dont want it to be triggered until certain criterias are met is this possible on betangel, to turn my delayed lay bet into a click so when i see fit i just press and it executes,
Yes you can use a Servant to do exactly this
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/servants.html

There are also some ready-made examples you can download here and use as a starting point which can then be edited anyway you want
viewforum.php?f=58
Dallas

Looks like I just answered another similarly word post from you on another thread so included the link I posted there here to

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=16235
laytoback12345

thank you for the quick response, im in testing phase but its not working 100% like id visage it to , if i buy betangel will i still be able to continue in practice mode?
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:14 pm
thank you for the quick response, im in testing phase but its not working 100% like id visage it to , if i buy betangel will i still be able to continue in practice mode?
Yes, everything will be exactly the same as you have it now, including any saved settings, layout, rules files etc you've created and saved
laytoback12345

Been testing and testing , if its on practice mode market liquidity shouldn't come into the equation , but the servant doesn't fire , I watched the horse race and wonder why it dont fire , everything was right
laytoback12345

Dallas wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:54 pm
laytoback12345 wrote:
Yes, everything will be exactly the same as you have it now, including any saved settings, layout, rules files etc you've created and saved
Very frustrating day of testing, I don't know why it doesn't fire the lay bet
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:30 pm
Been testing and testing , if its on practice mode market liquidity shouldn't come into the equation , but the servant doesn't fire , I watched the horse race and wonder why it dont fire , everything was right
Not sure what you mean here?

Practice mode is showing the live/real market the only difference is your bets do not get sent to the exchange so a rule testing traded volume, money waiting etc will trigger exactly the same in both practice and live mode - otherwise we'd never be able to test them before risking real money
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:04 pm
Dallas wrote:
laytoback12345 wrote:
Did you use any of the ready-made servant in the shared servants section I linked to in my first reply, they all get fully tested prior to upload so will work as described in there respective OP's?

If using one of your own what conditions/criteria are you trying to add, or what criteria must be met before its able to trigger?
You'd need to post some screenshots of the conditions you've used so we can see what's not been configured correctly or what's conflicting
laytoback12345

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:36 pm
laytoback12345 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Did you use any of the ready-made servant in the shared servants section I linked to in my first reply, they all get fully tested prior to upload so will work as described in there respective OP's?

If using one of your own what conditions/criteria are you trying to add, or what criteria must be met before its able to trigger?
You'd need to post some screenshots of the conditions you've used so we can see what's not been configured correctly or what's conflicting
I just downloaded the file , went onto ladder screen , watch race click on lay price just say at 8 when the horse was trading at 5 but when went out no firing of bets
laytoback12345

This was a 20 furlong race
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:48 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:36 pm
laytoback12345 wrote:

I just downloaded the file , went onto ladder screen , watch race click on lay price just say at 8 when the horse was trading at 5 but when went out no firing of bets
Which one did you download?

Did you also assign it to a shortcut key and press this at the time you clicked on the price
Or where you starting the Servant from the Servant manager window?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”