Unable to fully disable Automation Rules

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Bustrofedico

Hi,

I have an automation rule whose last step is Close Trade on Selection with Greening. I have followed the steps here https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/usi ... rules.html to disable it, so that I can trade manually on the race the last few mins. However, it turns out that the rule is still active, and it thus keeps trying to close anything that I open.

As it seems a pretty straightforward process, I wonder if there might be a bug producing this?
Dallas

Have you checked to see if you also have it applied as a Rules 2, Rules 3, Rules 4, or Rules 5?
Bustrofedico

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:44 pm
Have you checked to see if you also have it applied as a Rules 2, Rules 3, Rules 4, or Rules 5?
Yes, the row in the Guardian is clean
Dallas

Bustrofedico wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:07 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:44 pm
Yes, the row in the Guardian is clean
Can you post a screenshot the same as below with rules columns 1-5 displayed, and in the bottom left corner rule 1 column selected
Then post another with rules 2 column in the bottom left corner selected and so for all 5 so I can see which is still showing a file attached?
Guardian.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bustrofedico

Thanks Dallas,

today it worked fine, after restarting the tool. I'll get back to this thread should any issues arise.
Dallas

Bustrofedico wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:05 pm
Thanks Dallas,

today it worked fine, after restarting the tool. I'll get back to this thread should any issues arise.
If it does just grab the 5 screenshots exactly like mine is above

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”