Soccer Mystic

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
berianua

Here we go,the screenshot.
Thanks
Last edited by berianua on Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

berianua wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:13 pm
Here we go,the screenshot.
Thanks
Your email address is showing! I would change the address you use to log in in case a hacker tries multiple login attempts and locks you out.
berianua

Screenshot.png
Here we go.
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
berianua

Bet Angel Professional - Virtual Private Server
If I buy VPS, bet angel professional would work from Italy? Even with my betfair.it account?
I should give it a try.
Vladimir CC

berianua wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:42 am
Bet Angel Professional - Virtual Private Server
If I buy VPS, bet angel professional would work from Italy? Even with my betfair.it account?
I should give it a try.
VPS won't be of any help.
if you re a .com customer accessing from italy, you can't login into your account.
if you're an .it customer accessing outside of italy, you can't log into your account neither.
the thing with BA's VPS is that it helps .com customers to seem like they're in UK when they're in fact in italy, thus being able to access their accounts
if you're buying the VPS, you'll appear as someone who tries to access an .it account from UK and betfair won't let u.
berianua

Thank you.So there is no way to use bet angel in Italy.Correct?
Vladimir CC

from what i see, you can access bet angel from italy. the question is if you can use soccer mystic(and other features). i'd suggest try SM on a more liquid match, like a Serie A game before jumping to a conclusion.
Dallas

berianua wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:12 am
Thank you.So there is no way to use bet angel in Italy.Correct?
It doesn't work with the Betfair.it exchange, and Italian user not meant to be able to open Betfair.com accounts, but you seem to have been able to do that and log on then SM should also work

Can you load tonight's Levante V Valencia match Odds markets on your one-click screen then take a screenshot with the market selection window also open and that fixture selected so I can see all the markets available, as shown in this image

Capture.JPG

You will probably have to do the market selection window in 2 parts, so using the scroll bar on the right scroll down till the start of the next market then take another screen shot (just so EVERY market for the match can be seen)

Capture1.JPG

Then can you add the Levante V Valencia match Odds market and a few dozen more match odds markets to Guardian and take a screen shot of that, i'm looking to see if the football icon is visible next to them

Capture2.JPG

If you can supply those three screenshots in exactly that way that should help narrow down the problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
berianua

Here are the screenshots that you asked for.Hope they are what you need
Thank you
Dallas

Thanks for the screenshot, I can see from them that many of the markets are missing compared to what you see in mine and some of them are required by Soccer Mystic to make its calculations, so thats why you are unable to launch it.

The markets you are seeing are typical of the Betfair.it exchange and not the Betfair.com so not sure how you've got this far to be honest

Could you download and install the Bet Angel diagnostics tool
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=Diagnostics

After installation run through the tests and then send the results to Bet Angel's 'General Support', and they might be able to shed further light on it
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new
berianua

Hello, is it possible to deactivate my betfair.it account? coz I'm moving from italy to romania and I would like to open a new account there.
Dallas

berianua wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:46 pm
Hello, is it possible to deactivate my betfair.it account? coz I'm moving from italy to romania and I would like to open a new account there.
You'll need to contact Betfair.it directly to do it, just tell them you opened it by mistake thinking it was for the main Betfair.com exchange

Don't tell them you want to self-exclude or you'll be unlikely to be able to open any type of Betfair account again - ever
berianua

Thank you Dallas for everything. I'll do so

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”