Sceptical

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Archery1969

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:14 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:05 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:52 am

I'm a little lost with this... are you trailing the price by x amount as it moves inplay & if a goal is scored you capture an over reaction or are you leaving those trades in the market for a fixed time period in hope that a goal goes in and you profit from the reaction.
Fixed time period and then they are re-entered at certain points within the game every 15 mins but not past 80 mins as the overaction drops as the game progresses towards full-time.
This has given me a few ideas I can play around with to keep me good for the day, thanks Archery!
Your welcome.

Obviously i stop betting on OU2.5 for that game as soon as a goal is scored and I have greened up.

Makesure the Under 2.5 odds are < 2.0 and the Over 2.5 odds are > 2.0
Archery1969

Following on....

I load up all the OU2.5 markets each day. Today we have 25 in total across UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Portugal.

However, I will only trade those that have at least 10k matched.

Cheers,
gazuty

Dear sceptics

I discovered a brand new strategy this weekend, on Saturday afternoon. It is of course very early days, but the strategy is already showing lots of promise - looks reasonably scaleable and has produced one four figure and a couple of three figure results. And like other things I came across it purely by accident. I was trying something else and “lucked” in to it through observation and a particular result. Then, through the agency of bet angel tools I can see how I can benefit going forward.

Profits (and repeatable profits at that) are out there - experimenting, keeping good records and writing down a diary or a journal as you go. What worked, why, how, when. Is it repeatable? Do you see a pattern?

Regards

Gazuty
Korattt

malgilb wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:38 pm
I'm afraid i am starting to get Sceptical about sports trading and what is being claimed by those that apparently make a success of it. I am not the cleverest person in the world but am far from the dumbest. I have viewed all the trading videos once , twice and sometimes many more. I have read the user guide until my eyes hurt and have purchased and downloaded "An Expert Guide". I have tried everything out many, many times. I'm not claiming that there is any dishonesty going on but i cannot see how anybody can predict or work out where the price is going with the way it jumps about so badly. I am not normally a sceptic and would like someone to prove without a doubt that trading on sports can be a way of making money.
OP,

.. don't be sceptical, just believe in yourself & be willing to learn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:37 pm
...game coming up looks a good candidate. (egg on face coming up)

earlymins.jpg
I haven't checked what the score was but am interested that you seemed to read the stats as "neither team has scored in the first 15 mins" as opposed to "sh1t, they have conceded 6 goals between them in the first 15 mins"! :)
wearthefoxhat

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:26 am
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:37 pm
...game coming up looks a good candidate. (egg on face coming up)

earlymins.jpg
I haven't checked what the score was but am interested that you seemed to read the stats as "neither team has scored in the first 15 mins" as opposed to "sh1t, they have conceded 6 goals between them in the first 15 mins"! :)
:D

Trade went well as predicted. 0-2 (goal in 12 minutes) in and out within 4 minutes. (usually 2 minutes')

In fact the whole weekend was a good one for this type of strategy. (of course there's no guarantee)

If there's a goal in the first 2 minutes or so, I wouldn't dump the whole trade immediately. The market moves quickly, so there's a fair chance of a break even opportunity during the first half...(as long there's no 2nd goal..then dump it)
wearthefoxhat

Same ole, Same ole,

spurs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

like I say, don't be sceptical, just be open minded, embrace the software, put the hours in & be willing to learn, (this week so far)..
rik

what are all these single markets and daily statements supposed to proof? lot of guys win half days/markets
Korattt

rik wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 pm
what are all these single markets and daily statements supposed to proof? lot of guys win half days/markets
that it can be done, with that.. not all of us are able to sit down for a full session from midday til 9pm
rik

post your overall statement not 10 markets from this afternoon not even showing amounts or times, everyone know it can be done anyway, probably good percentage on this forum are longterm profitable
Korattt

rik wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 pm
post your overall statement not 10 markets from this afternoon not even showing amounts or times, everyone know it can be done anyway, probably good percentage on this forum are longterm profitable
:roll:
Emmson

rik wrote:
In my opinion posting P&Ls is promoting the exchange, no harm in it whatsoever unless you're doctoring them and only one person I've had that feeling about on here.
Korattt

Emmson wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:04 pm
rik wrote:
In my opinion posting P&Ls is promoting the exchange, no harm in it whatsoever unless you're doctoring them and only one person I've had that feeling about on here.
ooh Emmson, care to spill?
Emmson

Nope! ;)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”