Automating back/lay

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
grahamyd

Hi
I'm just beginning to think about using Bet Angel to automate my bets.
I will be manually backing the horse the night before and want bet angel to lay the bet off once a certain amount of profit has been made (in the hope of close 2nds gaining money instead of losing)
I will be backing at say 11 the night before and would like bet angel to automate the inplay side for when im at work.
Is this possible to do with bet angel?
Thanks for any help
Grahamyd
jimibt

Hi Graham and welcome, Sure, if you take a wander thro the shared files section, I'm sure there will be one that will fit your purpose: viewforum.php?f=43

this one may offer a good starting point: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=19623

You may need to explore a few alternatives in that file section but there will be one that can be easily modified.
grahamyd

I'm completely green at this and have no clue what to look for :oops:
Basically i want to place the back bet at say 11.00 and want the race to go inplay and hopefully, i want the automation to automatically cash me out if i achieve between 60-80% of the win value (happy to take the loss otherwise), wouldn't know where to start downloaded the free trial but it means nothing to me, i thought there would be a button that magically did it for me

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”