Wagering based on change in balance

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ClarkKent

Hello everyone. I've been playing around for a couple of hours trying to figure out if there is a way to use Guardian to wager (or not) based on a change in account balance.

For instance, if I start the day with a balance of 1000 I might decide I wish to stop betting if I win or lose 10% at any point during the day. Is there some way to compare the balance at two different points in time?
Anbell

ClarkKent wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:20 am
Hello everyone. I've been playing around for a couple of hours trying to figure out if there is a way to use Guardian to wager (or not) based on a change in account balance.

For instance, if I start the day with a balance of 1000 I might decide I wish to stop betting if I win or lose 10% at any point during the day. Is there some way to compare the balance at two different points in time?
You can store a value called 'the Balance' and go from there.
gazuty

ClarkKent wrote:

If you have a genuine edge (your E(x) is positive per event) why would you ever stop?
ClarkKent

Anbell wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:07 am
ClarkKent wrote:

Can a stored value in a history list be shared across events?
Anbell

ClarkKent wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:14 pm
Anbell wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:07 am
ClarkKent wrote:

Can a stored value in a history list be shared across events?
I dont think so
Dabbla

You can take a stored value from a history list , set that stored value as an event.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”