Made a profit when I thought it was a loss?!

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
BetWin

Pretty much what I typed above tbh- I've been messing about all day with offset bets and trailing stops etc in practice mode. Then I thought I'd have a go with trailing stops on live mode, had a go on greyhounds -Doncaster 17.37-it went against me ( ok, can't win 'em all) and I thought I'd "greened up" for about a £1 loss IIRC ( using £2 stakes).

Went into Betfair later to see I made £2.43 on that race! I can't work it out, I'm sure it was a red figure when I greened up to prevent any further losses. Am I missing something?
I've attached the BA log as I wasn't videoing that race so have no screenshot to prove it. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Looks like your greening at the end caused most of it, you'd need to check your matched bets on Betfair to be sure

But you greened up 'tidy up jane' twice so effectively had at least a straight lay for £1.81
BetWin

Ok so I’ve obviously got a bit trigger happy along the way, will be more careful in future! Thanks for having a look though.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”