Trump US-Election Betting from abroad

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
busfahrer09

hey fellas,

I was desperately searching for an opportunity to bet this now the last couple of days, and it seems like Betfair AUS is the last goddamn place on earth to put some money on it. Are there any chances to get kinda-legally on this site by proxy-bettingsites, I tried to register but I obviously dont have an AUS mailing adress and I'm gonna be ****** then if I want to cash out. Can I bet legally in AUS in betfair bettings shops and get my funds then transfered somehow? It would be an 24hr flight probably through that whole covid clownworld but 5-digits will still be 5-digits. I'm no laywer in US-constitutional law but I'm 100% certain he'll be the next president, so any ideas how to slam some bucks on that?

I'm thankful for every helpful comment, have a great sunday!
gazuty

If you did have a legitimate reason to fly here its a compulsory two weeks in hotel quarantine and when you were released you would find that betfair is a wholly online operation who plans to probably settle the market on 14 Dec (15 Dec) here. And you are getting say 1.05 and just to break even on say a $2,000 return flight and $2,000 for quarantine that's $80k on Biden (not counting commission).

Still I see a good movie plot/ novel in all of this. Who do you want to play you in the movie?
zweistein

Did you check Orbit Exchange?
Derek27

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:56 am
hey fellas,

I was desperately searching for an opportunity to bet this now the last couple of days, and it seems like Betfair AUS is the last goddamn place on earth to put some money on it. Are there any chances to get kinda-legally on this site by proxy-bettingsites, I tried to register but I obviously dont have an AUS mailing adress and I'm gonna be ****** then if I want to cash out. Can I bet legally in AUS in betfair bettings shops and get my funds then transfered somehow? It would be an 24hr flight probably through that whole covid clownworld but 5-digits will still be 5-digits. I'm no laywer in US-constitutional law but I'm 100% certain he'll be the next president, so any ideas how to slam some bucks on that?

I'm thankful for every helpful comment, have a great sunday!
To get a 5-figure sum you would need to have £250,000 on Biden, and whether you realise it or not there is a risk. Have you read and fully understood the rules to the market?
busfahrer09

First of all, thanks for your replies.

Secondly, I'm sure that Trump will win this, somewhere between now and the 20th of Jan., that's the main reason why I'd even consider going down there. I'm from Germany and I can actually confirm that this server raid happened, not eyewitness sources but almost that and that at some point the 'good guys' had them.

The bad news you just broke to me is the day of settlement of the market, 14th of Dec. is ***** cause they probably gonna drag this out til oblivion. Can somebody give me the link to the part of the ToC where that's stated? Or maybe I'm just gonna msg them and ask them about the specifics of all that.
MemphisFlash

are you flipping serious, you must be as diluded as 79% of americans.
Just accept that oompa lumpa lost , spat his dummy out,
and now looks like an incombitant arsehole (not that he looked anything different in the first place)
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MemphisFlash

just give me your money instead of betfair, i'll gladly take it out your hands.
your gonna be one trader i'll enjoy taking money from.
busfahrer09

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:46 pm
are you flipping serious, you must be as diluded as 79% of americans.
Just accept that oompa lumpa lost , spat his dummy out,
and now looks like an incombitant arsehole (not that he looked anything different in the first place)
you're just a troll, its 6pm in England, time to dilate lady.
jamesg46

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Secondly, I'm sure that Trump will win this, somewhere between now and the 20th of Jan., that's the main reason why I'd even consider going down there. I'm from Germany and I can actually confirm that this server raid happened, not eyewitness sources but almost that and that at some point the 'good guys' had them.

The bad news you just broke to me is the day of settlement of the market, 14th of Dec. is ***** cause they probably gonna drag this out til oblivion. Can somebody give me the link to the part of the ToC where that's stated? Or maybe I'm just gonna msg them and ask them about the specifics of all that.
I'm sure I watched Sydney from a podium within the Whitehouse break this news to the msm but it got no coverage, Rudys hair dye was much more important.

I'm not sure how relevant the raid is to the outcome but it raises my eyebrows. A raid also took place in Spain and further Dominion servers were recovered. Reports of an actual gun fight and or stand off at the one in Germany but I may be going down the movie route here, I cant be certain what is or isn't real anymore.
Trader Pat

No servers were seized anywhere it's all BS....

Ah I cant be bothered :lol:
busfahrer09

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:18 pm
busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:41 pm

I'm sure I watched Sydney from a podium within the Whitehouse break this news to the msm but it got no coverage, Rudys hair dye was much more important.

I'm not sure how relevant the raid is to the outcome but it raises my eyebrows. A raid also took place in Spain and further Dominion servers were recovered. Reports of an actual gun fight and or stand off at the one in Germany but I may be going down the movie route here, I cant be certain what is or isn't real anymore.
it wasn't a stand-off, Frankfurt is used as the biggest hacker spot of the US IntelCom in Europe (google DE-CIX), the NSA and CIA are linked into this hub over the Dagger Complex around Darmstadt & Wiesbaden. XKeyscore was very much real and obviously didn't stop after the NSA was caught red-handed wiretappping the phones of our upper gov.
INSCOM went in and took it, CIA tried to wipe everything, that's where weapons got drawn, nobody shot. CIA won't allow these guys to testify in court cause it would show the world the playbook of the CIA how they're overthrowing govs around the world. Biden will never be president, just watch the news this week.
Last edited by busfahrer09 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MemphisFlash

yeah the headline will read " Is trump really from Mars" live at 5,
"Trump still beieves he won the election" we speak to his high school math teacher to explain, when the other person gets more votes, you most deffinately have not won the election.

Idiot
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 pm

I just don't know Pat, I've seen the fact checkers dismiss it but I also watched the words come from a podium at a white house press brief.

I've also seen msm lie over and over and over again. What or who is believable anymore. I'm game for a thriller of a story, there is no thriller in nothing has happened haha.
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 pm

2 mins 50 to spare you a few mins.

https://youtu.be/2FcjbtS2x5I

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”