Trump US-Election Betting from abroad

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
busfahrer09

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:29 pm
hopefully he will be swinging from a rope off that balcony
I can promise you that people will swing. :)

Trump is on this since Sept 2018 and the midterms. Just check how Gitmo tripled in size since he signed https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... -election/, thats basically all you need to know whats coming.
jamesg46

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:37 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:

Trump is on this since Sept 2018 and the midterms. Just check how Gitmo tripled in size since he signed https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... -election/, thats basically all you need to know whats coming.
You're fast becoming my favourite member of the forum.

Boy you're wipping up a storm.
Naffman

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:42 pm
busfahrer09 wrote:
MemphisFlash wrote:

Anyone who triggers Memphis is a favourite of mine :lol:
busfahrer09

jamesg46 wrote:
busfahrer09 wrote:
MemphisFlash wrote:

You're already my favorite member here, you seem kinda redpilled on all that bs media tries to forcefeed down your throat, but still suspicious, rightfully so. I'm no nutjob, I'm just following the facts. You want another redpill? The Trump DoJ re-introduced hangings, firing squads, the electric chair and gas chambers as ways to execute death penalties on a federal level - election fraud IS a federal crime.
jamesg46

Naffman wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:47 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
busfahrer09 wrote:

Anyone who triggers Memphis is a favourite of mine :lol:
It was stampy stampy feet from Memphis from where I'm looking.
jamesg46

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:48 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
busfahrer09 wrote:

You're already my favorite member here, you seem kinda redpilled on all that bs media tries to forcefeed down your throat, but still suspicious, rightfully so. I'm no nutjob, I'm just following the facts. You want another redpill? The Trump DoJ re-introduced hangings, firing squads, the electric chair and gas chambers as ways to execute death penalties on a federal level - election fraud IS a federal crime.
I can tell you're not nuts... people will try and make you feel that way but they soon stamp their feet & scuttle away to find their support base. I believe that the people who are nuts are the ones who throw tantrums at other peoples beliefs, we believe what we believe, either way & if you're throwing a tantrum over another person's beliefs then you're irrational, you cant make them see it another way, so they go nuts trying.

As for the "Red Pill" - you're hacking me.
Trader Pat

I was away from my PC for a while so just catching up now on the messages....

WOW! :o :lol: Best laugh I've had in a while thanks for that :D

busfahrer09 I honestly can't decide if you're a real person or if you're just another forum member who's created an alias so they can shout a little louder
Last edited by Trader Pat on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
busfahrer09

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:59 pm

I can tell you're not nuts... people will try and make you feel that way but they soon stamp their feet & scuttle away to find their support base. I believe that the people who are nuts are the ones who throw tantrums at other peoples beliefs, we believe what we believe, either way & if you're throwing a tantrum over another person's beliefs then you're irrational, you cant make them see it another way, so they go nuts trying.

'hacking you' in like, making you doing a mistake? I don't wanna do that, according to an earlier poster Betfair will settle it on the 14th, I'm not sure if we get there til then.

But you seem kinda intrigued so I give you another one:
Ezra Cohen Watnick, the Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence was brought in by General Michael Flynn, the then booted National Security Advisor of Trump. Since his booting Trump fought tooth and nails to keep Ezra close, many assume he is the eyes and ears of Flynn whom Trump respected a lot cause Flynn pointed out the swamp and its influence. Shortly after that he was in the DoJ directly under AG Barr, what a coincidence that this EO mentioned above was signed in that timespan.

Ezra is now basically the 2nd person in the DoD after Christopher Miller was promoted to Top Dog from the position ECW is holding now, overseeing every special forces unit the US military has to offer - SEAL, Delta, Rangers, Green Berets you name it.
Kash Patel on the other hand is the guy who's responsible of the Pentagon transition to the 'bIDeN'-presidency, he's another Trump loyalist giving Biden jackshit.
Connect the dots and you'll see what happens in case SCOTUS cucks out and the evidence of fraud is overwhelming, they won't, and if you find a few more dots on your way you maybe find out who 'Q' actually is.
TraderFred

Why do you need to fly to Australia? Do you not have any friends or family living in a European country where Betfair is legal?

Wouldn’t it be quicker and cheaper to fly to England instead ?
busfahrer09

TraderFred wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:58 pm
Why do you need to fly to Australia? Do you not have any friends or family living in a European country where Betfair is legal?

Wouldn’t it be quicker and cheaper to fly to England instead ?
last time I checked Australia was the only country still offering the betting market, idk why
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 pm
I've noticed people getting frustrated whenever someone mentions something that doesn't fit into their personal belief system, look at the beginning of this thread,.I had a suspicion he was on about backing Trump, but the first replies assumed he was a Biden backer, I couldn't wait for him to tell the forum... look what happened, it went from calm waters to insults.
Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident.
jamesg46

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:52 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:59 pm

'hacking you' in like, making you doing a mistake? I don't wanna do that, according to an earlier poster Betfair will settle it on the 14th, I'm not sure if we get there til then.

But you seem kinda intrigued so I give you another one:
Ezra Cohen Watnick, the Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence was brought in by General Michael Flynn, the then booted National Security Advisor of Trump. Since his booting Trump fought tooth and nails to keep Ezra close, many assume he is the eyes and ears of Flynn whom Trump respected a lot cause Flynn pointed out the swamp and its influence. Shortly after that he was in the DoJ directly under AG Barr, what a coincidence that this EO mentioned above was signed in that timespan.

Ezra is now basically the 2nd person in the DoD after Christopher Miller was promoted to Top Dog from the position ECW is holding now, overseeing every special forces unit the US military has to offer - SEAL, Delta, Rangers, Green Berets you name it.
Kash Patel on the other hand is the guy who's responsible of the Pentagon transition to the 'bIDeN'-presidency, he's another Trump loyalist giving Biden jackshit.
Connect the dots and you'll see what happens in case SCOTUS cucks out and the evidence of fraud is overwhelming, they won't, and if you find a few more dots on your way you maybe find out who 'Q' actually is.
I am intrigued, that's why I said you're hacking me. I'm always intrigued, regardless of which side of the coin the opinion is coming from.

The reason you're intriguing me especially is because when you write something it's not the typical echoe of msm that is so often the case.

It's refreshing imo. I enjoy reading a different opinion, if we all held the same beliefs then it's just a race to share the narrative that others probably already knew but didn't bother to share.

It's like having a new window to look through & I'll certainly hold my right to find out for myself if what you're saying is true or false.
rik

was wondering why its still possible to get 5%, maybe really its just down to endless stupidity of some bettors, biased enough to believe in retarded conspiracies what they read on their facebook feeds
and why fly to australia? dont know anyone you can trust in a a legal country?
Derek27

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:39 pm
busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:41 pm
First of all, thanks for your replies.

Secondly, I'm sure that Trump will win this, somewhere between now and the 20th of Jan., that's the main reason why I'd even consider going down there. I'm from Germany and I can actually confirm that this server raid happened, not eyewitness sources but almost that and that at some point the 'good guys' had them.

The bad news you just broke to me is the day of settlement of the market, 14th of Dec. is ***** cause they probably gonna drag this out til oblivion. Can somebody give me the link to the part of the ToC where that's stated? Or maybe I'm just gonna msg them and ask them about the specifics of all that.
Go to the market page in the website and click on 'rules'.

The fact that you even considered going there without checking out that it's an online firm, and that you think it's worth backing Trump without even understand the rules that determine the winner would suggest you're almost certain to make a big mistake if you get involved in this market.
I'm already heavily invested in this market but at odds between 1.8-2.45. I know betfair well, I even had my own support guy at London HQ before they had to leave the german market, idc if you believe me. I just thought these bettings shops are everywhere in Australia the same way you find them at every corner in the UK, what's so hard to understand about that smh...
I wanted to fly down, go in one of these shops, put 10k on trump and in case I win I'd travel back a few months later, depending on the time I have left to cash in.....

All I know is that Trump will be on this balcony Jan. 20th., you'll see it, too.
You know Betfair well, but not well enough to realise it's not a bookie and doesn't have betting shops anywhere in the world, nevermind Australia!!

You also don't know bookies well enough to know that they have limits - they won't take a $10K bet on Trump!!!
busfahrer09

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:25 pm

I am intrigued, that's why I said you're hacking me. I'm always intrigued, regardless of which side of the coin the opinion is coming from.
I see, I never heard that term before in that context, every day you learn something new....

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”