Trump US-Election Betting from abroad

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Derek27

busfahrer09 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:58 am
can someone post me the support email of betfair, I cant register and my old account was closed back then, I need to contact these guys but ffs... There's no way to find a email adress anyway..
They've closed their support email in favour of the chat facility, but for other than login problems you need to be logged in to use it.
busfahrer09

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 am
busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:37 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:29 pm
hopefully he will be swinging from a rope off that balcony
I can promise you that people will swing. :)

Trump is on this since Sept 2018 and the midterms. Just check how Gitmo tripled in size since he signed https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... -election/, thats basically all you need to know whats coming.
I've never looked at this before, wasn't even slightly interested.

Since this post I've seen the time lapse of it since 2003 to now and it's definitely been under construction, which is strange since I also learned that Obama said he would close it down.

One thing lead to another & here I am at 1am looking through videos of the flight log records into GITMO since election day, dig into that what you will (I'm not about to have Biden poms poms explode in my face so I won't go into it.)

What a wormhole... how anyone prefers CNN is beyond me, it's so dry.
Derek27

busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:57 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:43 pm
busfahrer09 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:38 pm

looks like 10k to me fella, what you say?
Have to say I admire your conviction.

What are you going to do If (I'll play along) Betfair settle the market in favour of BIden?

You gonna accept the results and admit you were wrong or throw a tantrum?
Depends on their ToS which are hopefully waterproof at this point. bet365 literally said we appoint the winning bet as whoever leads on election night which was like the biggest robbery ever. It's not my job to throw tantrums, even though if they appoint him next week there are still 6 weeks to go after that. Biden won't be president, I'm 100% sure on that. I admit I'm a nutjob and was wrong all along the day Biden poses in the Oval Office after Jan 20th.
In case you come back to the forum, would you like to debrief? :)
rik

come on dont take the piss

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”