Many thanks

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
dawg

Thanks for the BetAngel software..

Been at it for 7 weeks and find it amazing

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed though I try very hard at making it happen and with BA it happens. This is what I've been searching for.

I especially, at this stage, like the dutching as I can make more that way rather than laying outright. Sometimes it doesn't happen like a 30/1 long shot romping home, dammit.

But yeah, thanks for putting together some software most people can use and also doesn't cost a fortune. It's terrific.

So much to learn though, I made many mistakes like being greedy, impatient, too risky etc but found a few ways already to make money from different angles, which helps when I cant find something to bet on using one method I switch strategy to use another way to get some dollars off the market.

Anyways, its been a steep learning curve but BA keeps me happily chugging away for hours, like some days I do 12-14 hours.

Being mentally prepared is important as it affects my strike rates. I've lost money, yes, and have made money, and I think I'm getting the picture about not being greedy or thinking the money isn't coming in fast enough.

I was betting on everything that moved and almost every race via swing trades and make market bets. But now, I stay cool and pace myself. Works wonders.

Oh and I never bet on the dog races before but with BA its now easier to not lose money. I'm actually a horse race punter, and back place bets, still with the bookies, but I'm taking my money out to go with Betfair.

Absolutely fantastic how I can dutch a race and know its going to be a payer with more confidence than my place betting, though I still do the form

I'm a good handicapper but lousy bettor, and I tell you what, BA has given me more confidence I guess as that I can still profit when a horse doesn't place. By going In-Play on the same race. Its not as much payout as an outright place bet but at least BA covers the extra angles I could never do before. Yay ! Hey well 6 weeks isn't a long time but I get the gist of it now. Highly recommended to be patient, impatience is expensive, ask how I know. When In Play accidentally click BACK instead of LAY, on the last turn, oopsie, there goes 400 clam$, not selecting the fav during a dutch, oopsie, there goes even more money.

Hope I don't ramble too much, I'm just so glad BA exists, can't thank you enough Peter and support crew.

So thanks again for the great software and the great support forum. I think its quite generous of you Peter, and everyone who is on the team, who made it all happen.

A happy customer.
Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”