How To Fund Betfair Account From 'No Gambling' Countries?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
The Silk Run

Vladimir CC wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm
Vladimir CC wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:04 pm

no you can't. but I think it's OP's only option. besides that, he needs to fund his account and be profitable in order to worry about withdrawing.
Not much point in profiting on the exchange if you can't withdraw your funds. :)
agree, but i think it s rather hard than impossible to find a solution to withdraw. in his case, he can open a bank acc in neighbouring myanmar if he thinks it's worth the effort
I take it you don't watch the news, Myanmar !!!
Vladimir CC

The Silk Run wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:17 pm
Vladimir CC wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm

Not much point in profiting on the exchange if you can't withdraw your funds. :)
agree, but i think it s rather hard than impossible to find a solution to withdraw. in his case, he can open a bank acc in neighbouring myanmar if he thinks it's worth the effort
i realized just now what I wrote :? :|
The Silk Run

I will give the OP some sound advice. If your going to sports trade in Thailand then I would suggest you look for expatriates either in the online poker, or gaming genre. They now all the back doors !!!
My friend was caught gaming online a couple of years ago. She wasn't aware traffic was being monitored by the in-country cybercrime unit. She was deported because her visa did not allow her to work, she failed to declare income, and gambling is forbidden.
The Silk Run

Vladimir CC wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:31 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:17 pm
Vladimir CC wrote:

i realized just now what I wrote :? :|
I think you was testing the angels integrity darling. We all know your switched on, that's why we all have to hide our edges when your online :lol:
Minnie LAI
Trader Pat

The Silk Run wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 pm
My friend was caught gaming online a couple of years ago. She wasn't aware traffic was being monitored by the in-country cybercrime unit. She was deported because her visa did not allow her to work, she failed to declare income, and gambling is forbidden.
Thailand is such a beautiful country (outside of the big cities) and the people are so friendly, its good to see they hold those who break their strict anti-gambling laws to account.

Shame they can't be bothered enforcing their own laws against child exploitation, easily one of the most corrupt countries I've ever visited.
lotora

diablodavo wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:49 pm

......Anyone got any ideas?
Yes!, I recently went to a Siam Commercial Bank in Thailand to send some money via bank transfer. It was transferred to Betfair within the same day.
Derek27

For information purposes, I've just received this email from Neteller.
Capture.GIF
So, you deposit money into your mate's Neteller account, get him to transfer it to yours, and then you're allowed to gamble with it. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”