help me please

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jimibt

Euler wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:43 pm
phungdao wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:49 pm
mate you the one that's getting wound upi already stated that i didnt want to offend anyone with my questions, all im saying is just leave me alone
You need to radically rethink your approach to trying to get help on the forum. It's a community where experienced traders and users can, but are not obliged, to offer help. So bear that in mind when you ask for help here.
tbh -yet again, i'm thinking this could be one of those sad trawl user id's that pop up here every now and again. they always come across as quite desperate. if i'm wrong, i apologise on that front, but if you are *for real*, then you do need to listen to advice given regards how to frame your questions and more importantly, how to conduct yourself.

that said, i still go with the sad trawl id theory.. :(
phungdao

Euler wrote:
phungdao wrote:
mate you the one that's getting wound upi already stated that i didnt want to offend anyone with my questions, all im saying is just leave me alone
You need to radically rethink your approach to trying to get help on the forum. It's a community where experienced traders and users can, but are not obliged, to offer help. So bear that in mind when you ask for help here.
why you getting wound up, let me just reiterate ,im just trying to get help,in my world when you need help you just ask politely, also if you trying to give help just do it politely, no offence, i dont want to piss anybody of, but ive talk to technical and they pointed me to the forum and ask thats all,peace
Derek27

phungdao wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:04 pm
Euler wrote:
phungdao wrote:
why you getting wound up, let me just reiterate ,im just trying to get help,in my world when you need help you just ask politely, also if you trying to give help just do it politely, no offence, i dont want to piss anybody of, but ive talk to technical and they pointed me to the forum and ask thats all,peace
There's no chance of getting help if you can't even be clear about what you want. You keep changing your mind and are unclear about it and you're not even willing to create a list of criteria in one place. Do you really expect anyone to go through all of your posts and try to piece it all together, on a Saturday of all days when we're busy trading, because you're too lazy to do it yourself?

"if second goal scored let it ride until i can cashout at 20% loss" You didn't even say what market you're talking about, whether you're backing or laying. Nobody's going to waste their time figuring out what you mean when you make so little effort!
phungdao

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:33 pm
phungdao wrote:
Euler wrote:

There's no chance of getting help if you can't even be clear about what you want. You keep changing your mind and are unclear about it and you're not even willing to create a list of criteria in one place. Do you really expect anyone to go through all of your posts and try to piece it all together, on a Saturday of all days when we're busy trading, because you're too lazy to do it yourself?

"if second goal scored let it ride until i can cashout at 20% loss" You didn't even say what market you're talking about, whether you're backing or laying. Nobody's going to waste their time figuring out what you mean when you make so little effort!
ok peace
phungdao

jimibt wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:52 pm
Euler wrote:
phungdao wrote:
tbh -yet again, i'm thinking this could be one of those sad trawl user id's that pop up here every now and again. they always come across as quite desperate. if i'm wrong, i apologise on that front, but if you are *for real*, then you do need to listen to advice given regards how to frame your questions and more importantly, how to conduct yourself.

ok peace,seems like im not liked on her, ill just get on and do what i can ,i try not to post on furom anymoreand sorry to anyone i honestly didnt mean to offend
phungdao

Euler wrote:
phungdao wrote:
my apology i honestly really didnt think i would offend anyone,nor that i m doing so on purpose
The Silk Run

phungdao wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:57 pm
Euler wrote:
phungdao wrote:
my apology i honestly really didnt think i would offend anyone,nor that i m doing so on purpose
không vấn đề gì ;)
phungdao

The Silk Run wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:39 pm
phungdao wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:57 pm
Euler wrote:

không vấn đề gì ;)
ok mate
phungdao

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:33 pm
phungdao wrote:
Euler wrote:

if you read the post and on same page you will understand it,if 2nd goals in and im willing to take lost then it must mean im ive back the under market,
phungdao

jimibt wrote:
Euler wrote:
phungdao wrote:

excuse me ,can you explain conduct,i havent been abusive,ive written some post to get abit more technical help which ive been through in the user guide but couldnt understand from the user guide, thats not offensive
Derek27

phungdao wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:45 pm
if you read the post and on same page you will understand it,if 2nd goals in and im willing to take lost then it must mean im ive back the under market,
On the same page?? I wasn't certain if you were trading over/unders or Match odds but there are 10 posts per page, so two posts on the same page one day may not be on the same page the next. What I was saying is that nobody's likely to take the time to give detailed advice if they also have to wade through your posts to figure out what you want. You're more likely to get help if you carefully detail your criteria in one place/post.
Derek27

phungdao wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:49 pm
jimibt wrote:
Euler wrote:

excuse me ,can you explain conduct,i havent been abusive,ive written some post to get abit more technical help which ive been through in the user guide but couldnt understand from the user guide, thats not offensive
phungdao wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:11 pm
stop reading my threads
I think that's what Jim means. That's not exactly a polite way to respond to somebody who's taken the trouble to read your posts and find out what you require with a view to helping!
phungdao

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:15 am
phungdao wrote:
jimibt wrote:

phungdao wrote:
stop reading my threads
I think that's what Jim means. That's not exactly a polite way to respond to somebody who's taken the trouble to read your posts and find out what you require with a view to helping!
i feel that that was taken out of context,i didnt want him to be wound up
Derek27

phungdao wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:11 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:15 am
phungdao wrote:

phungdao wrote:
stop reading my threads
i feel that that was taken out of context,i didnt want him to be wound up
If you click on the little up arrow to the right of a users name that you're quoting it takes you directly to the post being quoted.

"stop reading my threads" was a response to me, and I was only advising you with a view to helping or making it easier for others to understand and respond to your request for help. :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”