Betangel Countdown Timer not working?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
HoneRopata

Hi All, :oops:

Bit of an embarrassing one.

I am unable to get the countdown timer to operate on the one click or ladder screen?

I have tried the left click twice on the timer at the bottom left of the main screen and it actually is available in the Tabs selection pinned to the task bar. Also the main trading screen will not respond unless I locate it in the task bar and click maximise?

I have searched the forums but unfortunately nothing there. I have also uploaded the latest version of Betangel at though this may the source of my issue?

If anybody could assist that would be fantastic thank you.

Thank you in advance.
ODPaul82

I had this issue when I changed resolution of my monitor (or changed monitor, I changed something anyway).
Way I sorted it was to select each item open through doing maximize, position the item where I wanted and then saved the updated screen layout (View - Save Screen Layout)

HTH
HoneRopata

Hi ODPaul,

Thanks for the replay and assistance.

Tried the work around thanks but unfortunately did not appear to work. Quite a strange one and on Loading BAPRO it also loads my set Screen Save(s) Twice :( .

I think it is time to contact Support I will let you know if I resolve thanks.

Appreciate the effort.

Kind regards,

HR

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”