How can I use Bet Angel in Russia?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bobla

Pls help!!!!!
Selmer

This video is about orbit exchange as an alternative to betfair. As far as I know you can`t use any software on orbit.

Bet angel is not prohibited in Russia, betfair is. Not sure, is the question about bet angel or betfair?
Dallas

Selmer wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:12 pm
This video is about orbit exchange as an alternative to betfair. As far as I know you can`t use any software on orbit.

Bet angel is not prohibited in Russia, betfair is. Not sure, is the question about bet angel or betfair?
Providing you have a Betfair.com account you'll be able to use Bet Angel, its only Betfair that will block you from having or using one if you are in a restricted country

Bet Angel is just a piece of software that sits between you and Betfair so doesn't care where you are connecting from, basically if you can logon to the Betfair.com exchange from where you are you'll be able to login via Bet Angel
Dallas

Selmer wrote:

Thats correct, Betfair won't let API apps/software use white label exchanges
bobla

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:43 pm
Selmer wrote:

Providing you have a Betfair.com account you'll be able to use Bet Angel, its only Betfair that will block you from having or using one if you are in a restricted country

Bet Angel is just a piece of software that sits between you and Betfair so doesn't care where you are connecting from, basically if you can logon to the Betfair.com exchange from where you are you'll be able to login via Bet Angel

I'm from Spain, and I have Betfair account, but now I'm in Russia. Here I can use Betfair using proxy in Browser, my question is: Can I use Betangle here in Russia with Betfair? Because I am worried about Betangel will show Russian IP adress and therefore block my account.
Thank you.
Dallas

bobla wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:12 pm
Dallas wrote:
Selmer wrote:

I'm from Spain, and I have Betfair account, but now I'm in Russia. Here I can use Betfair using proxy in Browser, my question is: Can I use Betangle here in Russia with Betfair? Because I am worried about Betangel will show Russian IP adress and therefore block my account.
Thank you.
Is it a Betfair.com account
or a Betfair.es account?
bobla

Dallas wrote:
Selmer wrote:

And also Can I use Orbit with BetAngel? Because here access to Orbit is free. Thank you
bobla

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:13 pm
bobla wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Thank you.
or a Betfair.es account?

Betfair.com account. May be I should use Betfair.es in Russia? What is better to use in Russia?
Dallas

bobla wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:24 pm
Dallas wrote:
bobla wrote:

Thank you.
or a Betfair.es account?

Betfair.com account. May be I should use Betfair.es in Russia? What is better to use in Russia?
If it was a Betfair.es account you couldn't use that with Bet Angel because is a different exchange to the main Betfair.com exchange
Also you connect directly to Betfairs servers not Bet Angels so Bet Angel doesn't assign you an IP that comes from your PC or VPN

So as you have a Betfair.com account then you'll be able to use it the same way you were when in Spain, ie via a VPS or VPN
bobla

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:37 pm
bobla wrote:
Dallas wrote:

or a Betfair.es account?

If it was a Betfair.es account you couldn't use that with Bet Angel because is a different exchange to the main Betfair.com exchange
Also you connect directly to Betfairs servers not Bet Angels so Bet Angel doesn't assign you an IP that comes from your PC or VPN

So as you have a Betfair.com account then you'll be able to use it the same way you were when in Spain, ie via a VPS or VPN

Do you cooperate with Orbitexch?
Dallas

bobla wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:37 pm
bobla wrote:

Do you cooperate with Orbitexch?
See my second reply on previous page

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”