price diferential in market

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
phungdao

hi all ,just need a tip/trick to make sure that before my bets been place the market spread is at a specified % for me
much appreciated if can do this(whole point in trading not to get a bad deal)
Dallas

If you just want to check the tick or odd differences you can do it with a 'Relative odds condition'

For example this would ensure there are no gaps between the back and lay prices
Capture.JPG

If it had to be a percentage and a specfic percent you probably wouldn't get many triggers
You'd need to uses Stored Values and store the book% of the back and lay prices
Then calculate the difference - the chances of that been a specfic number is very slim

If you are just checking its within (ie, there's less than 3.5% between the price) then you'll get more triggers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phungdao

i cant thank u enough master
phungdao

so its the reverse for the redup, relative odds condition, lay price is equal to back price,in row 2 plus 3 ticks??
Dallas

phungdao wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:59 pm
so its the reverse for the redup, relative odds condition, lay price is equal to back price,in row 2 plus 3 ticks??

I'm not sure what you mean,

That condition is testing the spread between the back and lay price, in the following image there is a gap so the rule wouldn't trigger
Ladder.JPG

As soon as money is offered at 5.9 and there are no longer any gaps between the back and lay prices the rule can trigger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

I think you're trying to achieve too much too soon phungdao. Just create a rule to place a bet at the right time. Once you've got that working then move onto the next step, test and move on.
phungdao

i have thats why im onto trying to put relative odds ,just wanted a clarity on it for trying to do it in revese
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:52 pm
If you just want to check the tick or odd differences you can do it with a 'Relative odds condition'

For example this would ensure there are no gaps between the back and lay prices

Capture.JPG

If it had to be a percentage and a specfic percent you probably wouldn't get many triggers
You'd need to uses Stored Values and store the book% of the back and lay prices
Then calculate the difference - the chances of that been a specfic number is very slim

If you are just checking its within (ie, there's less than 3.5% between the price) then you'll get more triggers
oic, so this should be put in the exit red up for same effect ??
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:18 pm
phungdao wrote:

That condition is testing the spread between the back and lay price, in the following image there is a gap so the rule wouldn't trigger

Ladder.JPG

As soon as money is offered at 5.9 and there are no longer any gaps between the back and lay prices the rule can trigger
hi sir ive been doing everything but not even the back bets are triggerring the market ive been trying and monitoring live the condition there live,ive attach the automation file
test u 3.5 goals 1.2.baf
please make it work
phungdao

phungdao wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:21 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:18 pm
phungdao wrote:

Ladder.JPG

hi sir ive been doing everything but not even the back bets are triggering the market ive been trying and monitoring live the condition there live,ive attach the automation file test u 3.5 goals 1.2.baf please make it work, ive seen what ive done from other automation and just added onto existing automation but somethings just makes it not compute together please can you help and post one example so i can really learn

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”