Please help!

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Undockedstar

Hi all,

I would like to start by saying i know no one is going to tell me there strategy, obviously that's there edge. I don't expect anything to be easy or that someone will hold my hand whilst learning :lol:
I have watched the training videos on here, also some Caan Berry (i think his name is). I've been lurking around, reading what i can but in all honesty, my head is a little frazzled!
I have no clue what to look, watch or read next. At first i thought i would play around backing under 2.5 goals, cash out after 10mins, i realised VERY quickly that wasn't going to work out.
Can anyone point me in the right direction ? I will put in the time that is needed, like any skill i know trading isn't a get rich quick scheme and needs patience, time and effort.
Thank you :D
jamesg46

Undockedstar wrote: โ†‘
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Hi all,

I would like to start by saying i know no one is going to tell me there strategy, obviously that's there edge. I don't expect anything to be easy or that someone will hold my hand whilst learning :lol:
I have watched the training videos on here, also some Caan Berry (i think his name is). I've been lurking around, reading what i can but in all honesty, my head is a little frazzled!
I have no clue what to look, watch or read next. At first i thought i would play around backing under 2.5 goals, cash out after 10mins, i realised VERY quickly that wasn't going to work out.
Can anyone point me in the right direction ? I will put in the time that is needed, like any skill i know trading isn't a get rich quick scheme and needs patience, time and effort.
Thank you :D
Tbh, I don't think you need help. You know what is required, you've already said it. Time, patience & effort. That might sound sarcastic but genuinely that is what is needed. GL.
Undockedstar

I know it's not sarcasm, just pure honesty which I appreciate. I just don't know whether to re watch what I already have and hope something clicks, or to try finding more info elsewhere. Tbh not even sure what I'm asking people to tell me :lol: just trying to figure out my next move really, if that makes sense.
Black Ladder

Welcome to the forum Undockedstar.
This like anything in a working life is a progressive skill, it WILL TAKE TIME. Lots of GOOD people on this forum who are more than willing to help, just ask.
Black Ladder

Their are some MUG gamblers on here like james46 that one SHOULD AVOID.....
jamesg46

Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:40 pm
I know it's not sarcasm, just pure honesty which I appreciate. I just don't know whether to re watch what I already have and hope something clicks, or to try finding more info elsewhere. Tbh not even sure what I'm asking people to tell me :lol: just trying to figure out my next move really, if that makes sense.
You won't learn much from Caan, if anything at all. The markets have evolved a lot since his video pack/book release. I've said it a few times in the past, follow Peter on Twitter, he regularly tweets out hints, sometimes trades too. Do it for long enough while active in the markets and you'll begin to build up a better picture. One thing I will strongly point out is, no one strategy fits all... you'll hear it a few times "your job as a trader, if you accept to choose it....".
jamesg46

Black Ladder wrote: โ†‘
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:54 pm
Their are some MUG gamblers on here like james46 that one SHOULD AVOID.....
Usually I'd debate you, but someone who doesn't know the difference between their & there doesn't have the intelligence to put up a reasonable response.

Plus this is about helping out someone else, did you not acknowledge the post Dallas wrote earlier?

If you have a fetish for attacking me, pm me, we will discuss it there.

BTW "just ask" he did, obviously it's you that needs help.
Kai

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:48 pm
I have no clue what to look, watch or read next. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... -ten-tips/ ๐Ÿ‘

https://online.betangelacademy.com/ ๐Ÿ‘
Derek27

oBEUtzk.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

I noticed it too Derek, and wondered if you remembered :lol:

Derek27

Kai wrote: โ†‘
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:05 pm
Almost exactly the same attack as in the cartoon. :lol:
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:08 pm
Convenient that you ignore it wasn't me that started it... I love how you guys fan the flames.but take no responsibility for the consequences.

The controversial threads seem to keep you here,.you boys have even started to anticipate them.

FYI,.I wasn't trying to win an argument... I just replied to someone new to trading. A few posts later, here we are.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:25 pm
Convenient that you ignore it wasn't me that started it... I love how you guys fan the flames.but take no responsibility for the consequences.

The controversial threads seem to keep you here,.you boys have even started to anticipate them.

FYI,.I wasn't trying to win an argument... I just replied to someone new to trading. A few posts later, here we are.
I wasn't referring to your spat, I was referring to your method of combat, i.e. pointing out spelling mistakes and suggesting the writer lacks intelligence.

By the way, there should be a comma and not a full stop after the word flames, followed by a space. ;) I'm sure you very carefully typed out and checked that insulting post, but on your next post you make the same mistakes you were just attacking another member for making!
Kai

Nothing wrong with breaking up some of the tension you guys keep building up for no good reason :)

Derek is by far the most active poster, he can get away with just about anything :) If he wanted to he could just rant all day and talk about his junk nonstop. I'm glad he doesn't :)
jamesg46

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:32 pm
jamesg46 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:25 pm

I wasn't referring to your spat, I was referring to your method of combat, i.e. pointing out spelling mistakes and suggesting the writer lacks intelligence.

By the way, there should be a comma and not a full stop after the word flames, followed by a space. ;) I'm sure you very carefully typed out and checked that insulting post, but on your next post you make the same mistakes you were just attacking another member for making!
Method of combat? If I wanted to combat I'd take it more seriously... I'd post private messages, that would certainly create a warzone,.some people would be shocked at what others actually think of them.

Help the OP,.it's not about a spat. For once, I'm not wanting to drag this into the mud.

Return to โ€œBet Angel for newbies / Getting startedโ€