Please help!

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 pm
I agree & I'll be the first to admit that most of my behaviour on the forum is far from forum worthy. This forum, like I've said is a great place to be & I've participated in dragging down the spirit of being helpful, considerably.

I get far too attached to fleeting comments, which for the most part, probably aren't intended to cause animosity.

From now on, if I've got nothing nice or positive to say, I'll say nothing at all.
Got a Déjà vu feeling this morning. :)

viewtopic.php?p=250554#p250554
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
I agree & I'll be the first to admit that most of my behaviour on the forum is far from forum worthy. This forum, like I've said is a great place to be & I've participated in dragging down the spirit of being helpful, considerably.

I get far too attached to fleeting comments, which for the most part, probably aren't intended to cause animosity.

From now on, if I've got nothing nice or positive to say, I'll say nothing at all.

Draw the line Derek. Let's not carry this on. There is no need to score points or continue to bicker/post sly comments. Nobody benefits, we're much better than this.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:01 pm
Derek27 wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

Draw the line Derek. Let's not carry this on. There is no need to score points or continue to bicker/post sly comments. Nobody benefits, we're much better than this.
Sorry, that wasn't bickering/point scoring, etc. I was just reminding you that we've been here before.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:06 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:01 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Sorry, that wasn't bickering/point scoring, etc. I was just reminding you that we've been here before.
Appreciate it. I'm not sure it was needed though, especially not for the 3rd time in a one week period, 2nd time in a matter of hours. I know I've declined but I remember it.

We can move on now. You don't have to talk to me or be my friend or whatever but we don't need to carry this on.
foxwood

Euler wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:13 pm
We have kept a light touch on the forum for ages, but I think we will be more active for the shot term. So that stuff can stay on topic. Other posts will probably be moved to a separate thread or something. We will discuss it next week.
Yes please - never used to be like this. Suggest you simply use the delete key rather than move to another thread unless it's just one great big thread titled "Rubbish posts". Your forum - your rules :)
Realrocknrolla

Can’t fault Discord... I am in a trading community with it.

Great bit of Kit

More controlled.

Lay the rules down.

3 strikes and you’re out.

Can be invite only too. (Make sure StellaBot gets a place) Love his crypticness.
Kai

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:27 pm
Can’t fault Discord...
I use Discord by far the most nowadays for everything, it's great for both voice and text communication, made stuff like Skype pretty much obsolete.

Perfect for casual gaming with friends too, or hangouts, it's what it was made for initially but has since grown into so much more, you can definitely build massive communities and forums there.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”