offset

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Hammersmith1

hi
i want to use a tick offset but accross various players within a golf tournament winners market. As the event lasts 4 days i cant really use fill/kill as the seconds available isnt long enough and i dont want my offset bet placed at the same time so need fill/kill. I could set up a simple back/lay bot within the automation rules editor for a player but i can only use 1 bot per market.

How can i set up the same type of bot ( offset ) for lets say 10 players on the same market.
Thanks
Dallas

Just add 10 rules one for each player to the same automation file

Or use the latest version of Bet Angel will allows you to apply 5 automation files and nominate 5 selections per market

So if you wanted/needed to select your players using the 'Guardian nominated selection' you could create a file with 5 rules in it and nominate one player per rule
Then open a second instance of Bet Angel apply the rule again and nominate another 5 players to give you your 10 nominated players

The latest version can be downloaded from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”