bot builder recommendation

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Kai

You may get genuine short term help for a few pieces of auto but what about the potentially 20 auto projects further down the line? Going to need an army of coders and various bot repair services.

Surely it is infinitely better long term to invest in yourself and slowly build this skillset properly if you want to go down this road, this journey alone will generate more potential projects on its own as well.
jamesg46

Because I want it now :lol: not in 4 years time. I personally am always looking to improve my knowlege, using both Excel & Python but what I want now wouldn't bother me if it was main stream... I'm not sure why it isn't already tbh.

As for people providing automation services.... Peter approached Leecal, which suggests that he doesn't see much harm in this type of service being offered.

https://youtu.be/zn57OHlWZUg
sniffer66

There's A.N Other software provider who pretty much refuse to provide any support unless you send them your strats/files so they can take a look.

Pretty easy way to ensure you get sight of anything that might be profitable :D
Kai

jamesg46 wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:16 pm
Because I want it now :lol:
But instant gratification will only leave you feeling empty afterwards :D And potentially your account too! :lol:

Hm, so Peter sent in his bots for some much needed repair then?? :mrgreen: Somehow I doubt that ๐Ÿค”
jamesg46

Kai wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:29 pm
jamesg46 wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:16 pm
Because I want it now :lol:
But instant gratification will only leave you feeling empty afterwards :D And potentially your account too! :lol:

Hm, so Peter sent in his bots for some much needed repair then?? :mrgreen: I doubt that ๐Ÿค”
I'm not after something that will trade for me, I'm after something more aimed towards data collection.

A few years back I'd never really used Excel, now I'm not too shabby but it's been progressive & what I want is way above my pay grade but a skill I'll still work towards regardless.
wearthefoxhat

ShaunWhite wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:48 pm
phungdao wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:57 pm
hi peeps just a quick post to recommend a bot builder for anyone asking,(his email address is [email protected])
absolute top bloke ,can customise your bot plus more solution used his service many times because not enough knowledge with excell or programming ,price is absolutely decent ,highly reccomended
Anyone planning on doing this long term should probably set aside a couple of weeks to learn the skills they need for the method they've chosen. You can get a lot of learning done in 80hrs if you break it down into 80 small steps and 2 weeks out of a year is nothing.

Interesting though, getting people to send you ideas with a fiver attached is a cunning move.

For this type of thing, trust will always be an issue with anyone that is not known to you personally.

The only way I'd consider going forward is being able to meet face2face with the person before proceeding.

Mind you, he/she could be a serial killer...I suppose there's risk/reward in all endeavours.
Archery1969

wearthefoxhat wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:39 pm
hi peeps just a quick post to recommend a bot builder for anyone asking,(his email address is [email protected])
absolute top bloke ,can customise your bot plus more solution used his service many times because not enough knowledge with excell or programming ,price is absolutely decent ,highly reccomended
Anyone planning on doing this long term should probably set aside a couple of weeks to learn the skills they need for the method they've chosen. You can get a lot of learning done in 80hrs if you break it down into 80 small steps and 2 weeks out of a year is nothing.

Interesting though, getting people to send you ideas with a fiver attached is a cunning move.

For this type of thing, trust will always be an issue with anyone that is not known to you personally.

The only way I'd consider going forward is being able to meet face2face with the person before proceeding.

Mind you, he/she could be a serial killer...I suppose there's risk/reward in all endeavours.
:lol:
jamesg46

:lol:

"The Betfair Trader Killer".

45 year old programmer goes on a mass killing spree, killing all of the victims by...

I'll leave the rest to imagination.
Kai

As you shouldn't, nobody wants to end up in a freezer!!

But a kind reminder for everyone to try and keep things on topic in the newbie section ๐Ÿ˜‡
Trader Pat

Kai wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:07 pm
As you shouldn't, nobody wants to end up in a freezer!!
Depends how kinky you are
Euler

You cynical bunch!

But seriously, trust is an important aspect of what you want. But a lot can depend on what you want as market selection is obviously key also.

I built up a relationship with LeeCal before I felt I could recommend him. But if you want excel stuff you should check out: -

https://www.tigerspreadsheetsolutions.co.uk/

I've got to know Chris and he speaks the write language and is very professional.
jamesg46

Euler wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:35 pm
You cynical bunch!

But seriously, trust is an important aspect of what you want. But a lot can depend on what you want as market selection is obviously key also.

I built up a relationship with LeeCal before I felt I could recommend him. But if you want excel stuff you should check out: -

https://www.tigerspreadsheetsolutions.co.uk/

I've got to know Chris and he speaks the write language and is very professional.
I see what you did there, speaks the write language :D

Thanks for the recommendation.
paspuggie48

Might be more for beginners but I'd recommend looking at this website too

https://www.excel-easy.com/

Step-by-step screenshots which are very well put together and easy to understand.
jamesg46

paspuggie48 wrote: โ†‘
Sat May 01, 2021 8:21 am
Might be more for beginners but I'd recommend looking at this website too

https://www.excel-easy.com/

Step-by-step screenshots which are very well put together and easy to understand.
I'll take a look into that... I would really like to do more in VBA but learning through videos on topics that just don't interest me drains my attention span :)

Whenever I need to learn something Excel I go here,

https://youtube.com/user/ExcelIsFun

Look at the play list this guy has put together, it's impressive. I don't know why but what he says seems to sink in too, I think it's because he says pretty much everything twice.
Eyesnack

Lots of excellent code available at https://www.excelforfreelancers.com/ you can download the workbooks to learn as you go
excellent for people who want to learn excel. visit the youtube channel

Return to โ€œBet Angel for newbies / Getting startedโ€