Advice for a Newbie

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
craignmoss

I've just been scrolling through all the community posts and there are thousands! Can anyone recommend the best posts to read to save me a few weeks? Basically interested in what to do early on and what not to do!

Thanks,

Craig
jamesg46

There is thread active atm with tonnes of good advice from some really knowledgeable people called "Trading What I See". The title is also a good piece of advice.

GL.
PapaShango

The best posts are in the
Last edited by PapaShango on Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vladimir CC

https://www.betangelacademy.com/ great, structured piece of advice
Emmson

I was thinking which markets are the best for newbies to start exploring the world of trading. I may even suggest greyhound markets with £2 stakes even accounting for the whipsaws galore you will experience.
Dallas

craignmoss wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 pm
I've just been scrolling through all the community posts and there are thousands! Can anyone recommend the best posts to read to save me a few weeks? Basically interested in what to do early on and what not to do!

Thanks,

Craig
If you can give some info as to what you are looking to do first we should be able to point to specfic stuff
ie, the type of sports your interested in trading
will it be in-play or pre-off
manual or automated
Even the type of trading you might want to begin with (if known)
craignmoss

Thanks all, there's some really useful stuff in here. I'm still trying to play around with automations at the moment, that will be my long term plan.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”