Removing a single rule from an automation rules file and guardian doubt!

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RenegadeIX

Hi everyone,

My first post here since I couldnt find a solution to my simple issue.

I am trying to remove a singular rule from my automation rule file but I cant seem to do so. I tried pressing delete but nothing happens.

To explain what I mean, I would like to delete the back bet rule from my file ( image attached ) but I cant seem to do so.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldnt find an answer even though I tried searching!

Another random issue I face is that I cant seem to select multiple markets in guardian, if i click on them it only selects the box field and not the entire event itself, I have to right click for that but then I cant select multiple markets, idk if this makes sense.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

RenegadeIX wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:32 pm
Hi everyone,

My first post here since I couldnt find a solution to my simple issue.

I am trying to remove a singular rule from my automation rule file but I cant seem to do so. I tried pressing delete but nothing happens.

To explain what I mean, I would like to delete the back bet rule from my file ( image attached ) but I cant seem to do so.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldnt find an answer even though I tried searching!

Another random issue I face is that I cant seem to select multiple markets in guardian, if i click on them it only selects the box field and not the entire event itself, I have to right click for that but then I cant select multiple markets, idk if this makes sense.

Thanks!
Highlight the rule to be removed - just like you have shown in the image you attached - and then hit that large, green minus sign that you can see on the top line. A pop up window will appear asking if you are sure that you want to remove the rule and you can hit Yes.
RenegadeIX

Sorry for the delay but thank you very much , that worked!
Any idea on how to select multiple markets after loading into guardian?
I always seem to click and edit the boxes rather than click the event itself.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”