Profitable strategy for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
sionascaig

I'd want to see a return in year 2 so, 10 to 15k... although a lot less would be better )
rik

Euler wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:54 pm
I'd like to inject something into the discussion.

Let's say I've got a bot that earns £10k a year and runs on Bet Angel. It's been profitable for over a decade so has earned £100k.

How much would you pay for it, trying to discount the fact it's come from me?
decomez6

Euler wrote:

Let's say I've got a bot that earns £10k a year and runs on Bet Angel. It's been profitable for over a decade so has earned £100k.

discounting bet angel from you ? like getting rid of the ANGEL in the `bet¬` , you only left with BET, which is not hard to achieve , especially in the current effecient markets.
I am willling to pay for any system that guarantees to pay for my subscription thats my minimum requirement, otherwise 5% ROI is a generous offer.
The Silk Run

Euler wrote:

Payments in kind ;)
And re-brand the Angel to a Devil :)
foxwood

Euler wrote:

If no other trading was done, allowing for operating costs for say an hour a day setup, data recording and maintenance at minimum wage together with an allowance for software subscriptions and hardware depreciation that would leave a tax free profit of around £6k.

Typical valuations are often 3 years profits so say £18k with some degree of performance guarantee. Due diligence would have to at least include seeing it actually working in some way and provable/audited historical accounts directly related to the bot eg several years BF bet history / PL etc.

Edit: Actually, as said earlier, wtf would someone sell such a system - I'd walk away quickly having had a good nose around :lol:
Derek27

Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 am
The money will be donated to someone that needs it more than me.
Your wife? :lol:

I had to read your entire OP before I realised you were being serious. Why not give it for free and trust the receiver to donate the money to a charity of your choice? Anyone can claim to have a bot that makes £X every year. Those who are so desperate to get their hands on a profitable bot they'll trust anyone without question will be penniless by now.
dt888

Please any newbies, don’t buy bots from other people. Even if you are lucky and the bot actually works as described, it may not work next week, next month or next year.

Learn about the markets yourself and learn how automation works and create your own bots, it’s great fun!
Trader724

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:58 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 am
The money will be donated to someone that needs it more than me.
Your wife? :lol:

I had to read your entire OP before I realised you were being serious. Why not give it for free and trust the receiver to donate the money to a charity of your choice? Anyone can claim to have a bot that makes £X every year. Those who are so desperate to get their hands on a profitable bot they'll trust anyone without question will be penniless by now.
When you are bad, you don't know how being good is, you just can't get it.
goat68

Kai wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:51 am
Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:40 am
Kai wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:32 am

Are they still alive? But of corpse!
Joke aside, in some countries the minimum wage is lower than what you can do with my strategy, with a decent bank, and that's what I'm looking for to help someone. I also mentioned that the money I get is also given to someone else. All I get is the joy of helping someone.
Only skimmed the thread but if you really want to help someone then why make it look like a PR stunt charity case, can just directly msg someone that looks like they need it the most, like the rest of us do? Maybe someone like Mr Goat who has a 235 thread going and has contributed a lot to the forum already.
Maybe I turned it down...!
Trader724

dt888 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:07 pm
Please any newbies, don’t buy bots from other people. Even if you are lucky and the bot actually works as described, it may not work next week, next month or next year.

Learn about the markets yourself and learn how automation works and create your own bots, it’s great fun!
Even if someone doesn't pay for it , I'll still give it to someone, and that person will probably post it here one day, I hope, to say if it works or not. I agree that many try to sell all kinds of crap, but this is not always the case.
goat68

Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 am
Kai wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:51 am
Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:40 am

Joke aside, in some countries the minimum wage is lower than what you can do with my strategy, with a decent bank, and that's what I'm looking for to help someone. I also mentioned that the money I get is also given to someone else. All I get is the joy of helping someone.
Only skimmed the thread but if you really want to help someone then why make it look like a PR stunt charity case, can just directly msg someone that looks like they need it the most, like the rest of us do? Maybe someone like Mr Goat who has a 235 thread going and has contributed a lot to the forum already.
That's what I did.
He did
goat68

dt888 wrote:

+1
Derek27

Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:33 pm
dt888 wrote:

Even if someone doesn't pay for it , I'll still give it to someone, and that person will probably post it here one day, I hope, to say if it works or not. I agree that many try to sell all kinds of crap, but this is not always the case.
Surely that rules out any possibility of somebody paying for it, now that you've said you'll give it for free if they don't?
Trader724

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:53 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:33 pm
dt888 wrote:

Surely that rules out any possibility of somebody paying for it, now that you've said you'll give it for free if they don't?
Whether I receive something or not, my goal will still be achieved. On this occasion, I discovered a bit more about the categories of people here and how they react when it comes to money, even in small amounts.

I thank all those who showed interest here and through private messages, and maybe so awkwardly I still managed to inspire someone to do something good.
The Silk Run

May I have it for FREE, please Trader724. And, I'm being SERIOUS.
Minnie LAI

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”