Profitable strategy for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
MemphisFlash

you can clearly tell my age by some of the images i use,
i mean Only fools and horses, Cliffhanger and the classic
"Kes". Brian glover as the P.E. Teacher playing footbal and being
Bobby charlton. Classic Stuff. lol.
"You moved" "No i didn't sir" VAR in it's infancy. :D :D
Tuco

...my strategy is to be profitable, which means I invariably win - so thank you very much but you can sell it to another mug :)
Emmson

So it has finally turned nasty but I don't really think Memphis Flash is in a position to pour scorn

remember this old thread

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13942&hilit=who+sa ... &start=190
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:17 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:59 am
I would like to announce that I have decided who will receive the strategy, and if he does not want to remain anonymous, I hope he will return to this thread to provide some information about the results. Thanks to all those interested, I received a lot of private messages but my wish was to reach someone who really needs something like that.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the conversation and was polite.
There must be a lot of gutted forumites now. ;)
Maybe he'll be back next month when rent is due again :)
Kai

You guys should have left the thread at the Cliffhanger image, it was the perfect thread ending :lol:

Ah well, so is OP a misunderstood philanthropist or a snake-oil salesman or something in between? Well, for starters he seems to be going to great lengths to sound as dodgy as possible :lol:

Might be a bit late for a quick pros and cons list for any potential buyers but let's see what LOGIC has to say :

CONS
- didn't offer any proof of profitability or credibility apparently (?)
- charity angle is weird and suspect
- tried very hard to make the sell and insisted on a payment
- wants private discussions only so in theory could have accepted payment from 20 different people by now
- dodged questions about price, claims it's the first and last time he's selling something, possibly counting on FOMO to seal the deal(s)
- dodged questions about location etc
- never revealed which charity the money was sent to, or where the strategy went
- no actual need for anyone to sell profitable bottable strategies, it's beyond foolish

PROS
+ level of arrogance maybe suggests could be a genuine seller (lol, best pro I got)
+ not a first time poster at least
+ could be decent value for aspiring botters if genuine but unlikely to last long on its own

Overall logic probably agrees that any criticism is more than justified :)
Trader724

Kai wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:20 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:59 am
I would like to announce that I have decided who will receive the strategy, and if he does not want to remain anonymous, I hope he will return to this thread to provide some information about the results. Thanks to all those interested, I received a lot of private messages but my wish was to reach someone who really needs something like that.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the conversation and was polite.
Do you people still pay rent? Why not buy a house for yourself? I want to add that some of the biggest critics here have contacted me privately because they were interested in buying although I mentioned that I want to make someone profitable so I won't sell to anyone. They seem to have a face for any situation. I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:00 pm
- dodged questions about location etc
That's because he's from another planet. He doesn't understand why people pay rent and why people don't trust him!
jamesg46

Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:02 pm
Kai wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Do you people still pay rent? Why not buy a house for yourself? I want to add that some of the biggest critics here have contacted me privately because they were interested in buying although I mentioned that I want to make someone profitable so I won't sell to anyone. They seem to have a face for any situation. I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
Come on spill the names of the critics that pm'd you for it.... make my year!
Trader724

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Kai wrote:

I respect people's privacy. It doesn't matter anyway.
decomez6

Kai wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:00 pm
Y

Ah well, so is OP a misunderstood philanthropist or a snake-oil salesman or something in between? Well, for starters he seems to be going to great lengths to sound as dodgy as possible :lol:
A benefit of doubt, until proven otherwise. The burden of proof is squarely on him , he chose to keep his cards close to his chest, but again it’s not him it’s the edge, he must protect.(he stated)... philanthropists are hard to come by and it’s good to applaud one when you see the signs of it ..

any philanthropist can redeem himself/ herself by providing newbies with an estimated volume to be matched for Any race / horse...
Etc ..
33B9BA41-E5C3-49B6-B67A-96D355A565DE.jpeg

Only the above three figures nothing more .. I am sure it will greatly improve the performance of the quietest majority.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

Trader724 wrote:
I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
At least you've learned something from the experience :D
Trader724

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm
Trader724 wrote:
I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
Not only that.
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
Trader724 wrote:
Kai wrote:

Yeah right :lol: As if that gives OP any leverage whatsoever, I'd be surprised if Derek or Memph didn't PM just to see wtf he was talking about and trying to sell or to troll him 8-) :lol:

Get over yourselves, Rik already asked for a PM on page one : viewtopic.php?p=265963#p265963

I asked for same basic info as well later and I dunno about rik but I got nothing in reply as expected ;) Anyone serious should be able to answer the basic queries at least and not dodge all questions endlessly. And as to whether anyone can have any real interest in it that would depend on that basic info.

Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm
Trader724 wrote:
No idea what he's trying to pull or sell but the whole attitude is something else :D
Trader724 wrote:
Do you people still pay rent?
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Trader724 wrote:
Kai wrote:

Okay, I'll come clean. It was me. I was willing to pay £5K for it but he insisted on giving it to someone who really needed it. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”