Profitable strategy for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
alexmr2

I have tested the system today, results seem ok so far
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:50 pm
I have tested the system today, results seem ok so far
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rik

Down 10k this week might as well take a punt on this getting me back on track for 1.
Whats the details??
elofan0

Thanks Goat for the reply.. well this thread generated a lot of interest and got well red :lol:
this is a great community with many skills amongst the people using this forum even though i am a novice i learn more from Bet angel forum everyday ...always looking for new things to try .. Dallas posts some great strategies
Everyone is after onething and thats PROFIT !!! :D
Emmson

P&L's need to be by screen recordings don't they? the heavily cropped ones often displayed on here with no bet ref id are absolutely worthless and are evidence of nothing.

Any future one I display on here will be by screen recordings like maybe this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KZRktonAjM

That was me and that is my YT channel
elofan0

good trade
rik

Cricket has such amazing liquidity if only I had some good strategies there!
OP profitable strategy is for Horses?
Derek27

rik wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:38 pm
OP profitable strategy is for Horses?
His strategy is like Camilla in Red Dwarf, it's whatever you want or imagine it to be. :)
decomez6

Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:34 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:02 pm
I have to admit that when I first came here I thought you were all high quality people, but unfortunately that's not true and some are even idiots at a respectable age.
At least you've learned something from the experience :D
Not only that.
Arrogance can easily be mistaken for ignorance.
Some Confident people come accross as arrogant.
Your benevolence can also be mistaken to mean agressive display of streangth, even though your intentions are pure and innocent.
Take a look at this video then truely understand why some people are not easily swayed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lLJOHX7uW-0&feature=share

Hope you don’t take offence.
Last edited by decomez6 on Wed May 19, 2021 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
decomez6

decomez6 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:28 am
Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:34 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm

At least you've learned something from the experience :D
Not only that.
Arrogance can easily be mistaken for ignorance.
Some Confident people come accross as arrogant.
Your benevolence can also be mistaken to mean agressive display of streangth, even though your intentions are pure and innocent.
Take a look at this video then truely understand why some people are not easily swayed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lLJOHX7uW-0&feature=share

Hope you don’t take offence.
Kai

rik wrote:
You can just trade the weather and the draw Rik!! :)
gazuty

Kai wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:49 am
rik wrote:
You can just trade the weather and the draw Rik!! :)
Lay the draw may finally be coming to an end.
2281E8BC-3C7D-4BB5-9D3A-A3212780734E.png
Courtesy Crunchy Frog Twitter @FrogCrunchy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

johnsheppard wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:36 am
I presume there are plenty of strategies out there that are profitable if you don't pay PC....but that cease to be profitable once you pay PC?

As I am not profitable as yet, I have always contemplated seeking those out...surely they go cheap right? :)
I've only just started to read this thread from the beginning and only got as far as John's contribution above.

I'm not a PC'er. Never have been never expect to be so have never thought about PC and it's effect in any detail other than it's what happens to somebody else. But knowing how commission can change an apparent profitable approach to loss making John's comment stands up to reason. So why don't PC'ers 'match-up' with non-PC'ers and share strategies and profits. Such an arrangement would have to be based totally on trust but I'm assuming here we have honour amongst 'thieves' :) Maybe some are already doing so ... it is just a thought. (and if it's a known tactic my apologies for duplicating it.)
firlandsfarm

Well, just skimmed most but finally got to the end ... interesting to say the least. Could be recommended reading for someone studying psychology! Reminded me of the American v's British sales philosophy ... salesman pulls up outside customer's house driving Rolls Royce ... American customer thinks "wow, he's successful, I must have some of what he's got" British customer thinks "Oh yeah, really ... what's his scam!". :lol:
decomez6

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:37 am
johnsheppard wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:36 am
I presume there are plenty of strategies out there that are profitable if you don't pay PC....but that cease to be profitable once you pay PC?

As I am not profitable as yet, I have always contemplated seeking those out...surely they go cheap right? :)
I've only just started to read this thread from the beginning and only got as far as John's contribution above.

I'm not a PC'er. Never have been never expect to be so have never thought about PC and it's effect in any detail other than it's what happens to somebody else. But knowing how commission can change an apparent profitable approach to loss making John's comment stands up to reason. So why don't PC'ers 'match-up' with non-PC'ers and share strategies and profits. Such an arrangement would have to be based totally on trust but I'm assuming here we have honour amongst 'thieves' :) Maybe some are already doing so ... it is just a thought. (and if it's a known tactic my apologies for duplicating it.)
its called tax avoidance , and i think` pc ers provide the volume and liquidity needed to drive the volatility , which in return attracts more traders that provide the liquidity needed
by the same `pcers..to make the markets .
its a marriage of convinience, betfair will loose some to betdaq and the ones that remain have a bigger pie . ITs a win win.
Its NOT tax evasion.( mirror accounts and self matching is a grey zone) and why ?I have no clue :? :? ... my take ,i better stay in my lane :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”