Profitable strategy for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Trader724

My offer is a horse racing strategy that I don't use anymore because I have a much more advanced version that suits my level better, so it's not complicated at all, it can be automated in less than an hour in BA or excel or in any other software with basic automation capabilities or you can trade manually.

I give it at a low price for what it offers (~10x starting bank a year with my balanced money management) of course you can still work on it as I did, hope you'll not be doing the same thing I am, though. 😂

My opinion is that it suits very well someone who has not yet managed to become profitable because he/she will be able to draw many conclusions seeing what characteristics a strategy that works has, and what kind of money management should be used. For other details for those who are interested, you can PM me. The offer is serious. I want to mention that this is the first time (and the last time) I sell a strategy so I don't know exactly how it is ideal for the process to go, but we can find a satisfactory option for both. I can also offer it to only one person, first come first served. I'll post here if it's given to anyone.
The money will be donated to someone that needs it more than me.
For those who are not interested in buying, I would appreciate opinions if it is good thing to buy / sell a profitable strategy. Thank you!
rik

If you have a more advanced version thats better doesnt mean you cant run something else at the same time. If it works it works, doesn't make sense not to use something thats profitable.
Whats 10x a starting bank, could be anything.
Trader724

rik wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:10 am
If you have a more advanced version thats better doesnt mean you cant run something else at the same time. If it works it works, doesn't make sense not to use something thats profitable.
I already have too many that go at the same time, and I don't want to increase my liability with all sorts of variations.
Trader724

rik wrote:
10 times starting bank means that if you start with 1000 next year at that time you have 10000.
johnsheppard

What does balanced money management mean?

I presume there are plenty of strategies out there that are profitable if you don't pay PC....but that cease to be profitable once you pay PC?

As I am not profitable as yet, I have always contemplated seeking those out...surely they go cheap right? :)
Trader724

johnsheppard wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:36 am

I presume there are plenty of strategies out there that are profitable if you don't pay PC....but that cease to be profitable once you pay PC?

As I am not profitable as yet, I have always contemplated seeking those out...surely they go cheap right? :)
Balanced MM means sensitive stakes so that the P&L is balanced, without very large variations.
michaelhud1

Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:53 am
johnsheppard wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:36 am

Balanced MM means sensitive stakes so that the P&L is balanced, without very large variations.
And now down the Google hole
rik

Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:30 am
rik wrote:
10 times starting bank means that if you start with 1000 next year at that time you have 10000.
Ah right that makes sense, I misread that thought you wanted to sell the system for the price of 10 starting banks.
Can you pm me your last profit/loss statement, very interested to buy.
ODPaul82

I'll trade you 5 potatoes and a banana.
ODPaul82

dogbot.png
Or I'll trade you this which is live from October last year, back testing over 7 years shows +20 points on average per month
£2.5k upfront and I also want the potatoes and banana.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader724

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:09 am
I'll trade you 5 potatoes and a banana.
I'll trade two potatoes and a banana for your 5 potatoes and a banana. My banana is bigger.
decomez6

Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 am
I don't use anymore because I have a much more advanced version that suits my level better. I can also offer it to only one person, first come first served.
generosity appreciated thanks ,

your system has undergone through an evolution(charles darwin comes to mind) , whats the granularity- level/stage/layer -are we talking about ?.
-does it mean if anyother person uses it, the edge will devolve or exchange hands to the newer user?
and also, if your buyer sells it to someone else for a better price than he bought it and still continue to use it ,how would you measure that?
what percentage of the edge will be shared amongst the newer users?

if you can detect that usage , it means you are working at the very front end of the market .you must have a vast amount of knowlegdge( database) that allows you peel off all the market layers/random variables , and observe what is happening there.
if the latter is positive, consider me your new student and i will pay you to teach me how to fish in those deep waters.

N:B: iam not saying the system is not profitable .and i see no reason why you should not sell it if its only gathering dust , due to mantainance /time constrains and costs.
ilovepizza82

Just post it here.
Trader724

decomez6 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:57 am
Trader724 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 am
I don't use anymore because I have a much more advanced version that suits my level better. I can also offer it to only one person, first come first served.
generosity appreciated thanks ,

your system has undergone through an evolution(charles darwin comes to mind) , whats the granularity- level/stage/layer -are we talking about ?.
-does it mean if anyother person uses it, the edge will devolve or exchange hands to the newer user?
and also, if your buyer sells it to someone else for a better price than he bought it and still continue to use it ,how would you measure that?
what percentage of the edge will be shared amongst the newer users?

if you can detect that usage , it means you are working at the very front end of the market .you must have a vast amount of knowlegdge( database) that allows you peel off all the market layers/random variables , and observe what is happening there.
if the latter is positive, consider me your new student and i will pay you to teach me how to fish in those deep waters.

N:B: iam not saying the system is not profitable .and i see no reason why you should not sell it if its only gathering dust , due to mantainance /time constrains and costs.
I didn't offer to teach anyone very advanced things, probably no one would do that unless they would benefit more than by trading throughout their whole career which is hard to believe. I would not pass on a strategy if I thought it would become unprofitable.

As long as we don't do the same thing at the same time and we don't have the same tactics, we won't significantly influence each other. Whoever buys the strategy can do whatever they want, I am always waiting for changes in the markets because the changes bring new opportunities.
When an edge disappears from one place it will appear in another place.
However, if I bought a strategy, I would keep it just for myself, It will bring more money than if I sold it.
Trader724

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 am
Just post it here.
Maybe I'll do it if no one buys it, just for fun.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”