Cant get XL to open.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
mgrant

:cry: Hello all, :roll:
I am on the trial version ..I can't connect to Excel .I keep getting the message 'This workbook does not contain a Bet Angel worksheet '.I have tried with the target spreadsheet both open and closed . Also saved the worksheet as 'BetAngel_1.xls.I also cant find the bet angel XL templates . Does the excel facility work in the trial version ,or am I barking up the wrong tree :D :D :D ???
Hope this makes some sense :)
Can some kind soul out there put me right ? ,I have watched the video and read the book and I think I followed it through, but I must be doing something wrong.
Any help much appreciated
Granty
Anbell

mgrant wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:59 pm
:cry: Hello all, :roll:
I am on the trial version ..I can't connect to Excel .I keep getting the message 'This workbook does not contain a Bet Angel worksheet '.I have tried with the target spreadsheet both open and closed . Also saved the worksheet as 'BetAngel_1.xls.I also cant find the bet angel XL templates . Does the excel facility work in the trial version ,or am I barking up the wrong tree :D :D :D ???
Hope this makes some sense :)
Can some kind soul out there put me right ? ,I have watched the video and read the book and I think I followed it through, but I must be doing something wrong.
Any help much appreciated
Granty
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=Templates

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”