Which screen would be best?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
holsten76

Hi guys,

I am looking to manually lay a horse inplay at odds of 8 and then trade out for a loss if the horse gets to even odds. Otherwise I will let the trade run.

What would be the best screen to use? The one-click or ladder?

Thanks
Tuco

...it's very much a personal choice holsten as to what layouts you use for different markets - I would initially suggest setting up a screen layout with both a one-click screen and a ladder screen so you can see the price movements on each and decide which you like best (which may be different for other events).
LeTiss

I see you have 1 post, so apologies if you're already familiar with the BA software

At the top of the page you'll see a little screen with a dropdown box next to it. Here you can save various screen layouts of your choice
My suggestion is to undock the ladder and pin it to the one-click

You'll then be able to see and trade both simulataneously. This will give you a better idea
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MobiusGrey

As above but I'd also consider setting up a simple servant that you can stop/start from the one click screen. Just takes the panic/hassle out of trying to get in and out of the markets at speed when the odds are flying about in running.
holsten76

Thanks for the replies, all very useful. I have been using the one click screen up to now but will have a look at using both the ladder and one click screen simultaneously. I have been using servants so will look into setting up for this too.

Cheers guys.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”