Last traded amount not showing

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
lynnebaker1951

Hi,

im new to betangel having been using geeks toy i thought id give betangel a try as heard positive things.

the problem im having is i cant get the last traded ammount to show on the ladders. ive watched videos and gone into ladder settings and ticked the box to show it and saved, but i still wont appear on the ladder.

i have attached a screen shot of what i currently have.

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

First thing to check is you are also using the ladder settings profile you've edited < Bet Angel Settings >
and that you've haven't saved another and have that selected as your current ladder profile

Also the 'show last traded amount' is just a white box that fill flash up and disappear (within 0.5secs) on either the back or lay side as bets are matched
Is that what you want to see?
lynnebaker1951

yes i had it on geeks toy , it shows the amount just been matched. I am using the correct profile, just cant seem to get it working. thought there was something simple i was missing.
lynnebaker1951

ah absolutely nailed it! i didnt have the correct ladder i had chosen!

briliant thanks a lot!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”