BA on a tablet - practical?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
GreyMariner

Does anyone use BA regularly on a tablet? Is it a practical way of trading or in reality do you really need the desktop + mouse set up?
megarain

For in-running trading, its doable.

If u need a ton of graphs etc, prob not.
Derek27

I don't even use my touch screen on my PC. Talk about fat-fingers, even an average-sized monitor isn't large enough to place bets on the ladder with your fingertips.
Euler

I have a VPS on an iPad as a back up device and use it often when I'm travelling. Because you can use gestures to resize the screen you can be quite precise on an iPad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ANGELS15

GreyMariner wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:23 am
Does anyone use BA regularly on a tablet? Is it a practical way of trading or in reality do you really need the desktop + mouse set up?
I've been using BA on a tablet since 2016. It's basically a tablet that has a magnetic dock so you can attach/detach the keyboard. My trading/automation is back to lay, DOBBING so It doesnt matter that the screen is fairly small (10").
whimsies

I use VNC, your allowed up to 5 pcs for free and have software on another computer
ilovepizza82

How do you use BA on tablet through vps ?
Teamviewer app?
whimsies

If you have a vps server you can use remote desktop if you have it on PC at home you can use vnc. I use vnc with the once touch screen to trade in play.
ilovepizza82

Oh ok, cool. THanks !

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”