bet angel

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
nikathecat

first i would like to say trying to contact bet angel is a joke for me,now ive been trying learning to trade watching you videos and was useing the betdaq free bie and found it with more benifits than your trader which i pay for. and finaly to rub salt in my wounds i placed a good bet on the tennis tonight only to find your not connect to bet fair as your site does not show bet bot betfair do im sorry tosay this but bet trader is a joke much better to get betangel for betdaq and it free
Jim Royle

dear me :lol:
Realrocknrolla

nikathecat wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:16 pm
first i would like to say trying to contact bet angel is a joke
Probably your manners. Change your name to Arthur Fleck
i placed a good bet on the tennis tonight
How do you know it was a good bet?
Kai

nikathecat wrote:
to rub salt in my wounds i placed a good bet on the tennis tonight only to find your not connect to bet fair as your site does not show bet bot betfair do
Maybe you were in practice mode on Bet Angel so your bet didn't show up on the Betfair website?
Euler

I checked support and there is nothing recent in there. Just some minor queries from some time ago, generally 2-2.5 years ago.
megarain

[email protected] emails are normally answered within 2 hrs, even if I send them at 3am.

Sorry if you feel you were poorly treated - you could have asked in the forum - someone would have tried to help.

//

Looking at your 6 posts, they all seem pretty unhappy - since 2019.

Maybe this isn't for you.
foxwood

nikathecat wrote:
im sorry tosay this but bet trader is a joke much better to get betangel for betdaq and it free
My interpretation ...

Think he might be confused as to which site he is posting to - seems to me that he has bought Bet Trader, is having problems and is trying to post a complaint to them.

As he clearly states at the end, he thinks BA for Daq is much better than Bet Trader
Kai

Or she*

Yeah, noticed as well that the previous posts are in a similar theme.

Fully understand the need to vent the frustration sometimes as none of this is easy to pick up, but surely better to post a coherent query if you want some answers.
Trader Pat

probably another CBeebie review of the software
Derek27

megarain wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:48 pm
[email protected] emails are normally answered within 2 hrs, even if I send them at 3am.

Sorry if you feel you were poorly treated - you could have asked in the forum - someone would have tried to help.

//

Looking at your 6 posts, they all seem pretty unhappy - since 2019.

Maybe this isn't for you.
Most of his posts begin and end "is it me?" but I don't think he's really questioning it.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”