Betfair live feed

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
wmat983

Hi guys I was wondering if there was an icon on ladder windows to get betfair live video up can't seem to find one?
Dallas

Its in the centre of your desktop screen (first screen you see after logging in)
desk.jpg

It's worth noting that the Betfair web site leaks a lot of memory so it's recommended that you use an external browser such as Edge, Firefox, Chrome etc to connect to the Betfair live video page
https://livevideo.betfair.com/

Doing that provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively. i.e. The Bet Angel interface will perform better if you don't give the same core of your processor the additional task of handling the Betfair web site.

People tend to then use a free program called deskpins, that will enable you to use the pop-out Betfair video which you can then pin anywhere you want and always have it on top.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wmat983

Thanks for the tip I'll use it that way from now on!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”