Two questions?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
wmat983

I'm on the BA free trial and have been using other software before this.

First question, for some reason I had reverse ladders with other software but on the one click grid it was normal and I got used to it this way, can you keep it this way in the settings on BA? If I click reverse on the ladders drop down then switch to one click it stays on reverse. Is there a way I can set it to 'normal' on one click but have ladders in 'reverse'? I have no idea why it was set like that on other software but I got used to it that way?

Question two, is there a way I can shade the 3 back/lay prices around the last price traded to make it easier to see?
Dallas

1) When selecting the odds display it applies to all screens so if you set it to reverse for the ladders it will be that way on the one-click screen.
You could save two settings profiles (one with it in normal the other in reverse), but that still means you'll need to switch between them as you change screens, however you can assign the profiles to short cut keys, so then its just a case of pressing that key (ie, 'L' or 'O') each time you switch to that screen

2) If you click the spanner icon to open your ladder settings editor near the bottom of the General tab you'll see the options for shading/highlighting the prices/cells you want to see
The final option here allows you to set this to highlight/shade the best three prices (see bottom of this page of the user guide)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/general.html

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”